Transfer funds between client and provider?

The American Express Blue Bird Card at Wal-Mart has no monthly or reloadable fees. You only pay $5 when initially buying the starter kit. You cannot reload the temporary card though when first purchasing but, when your permanent card arrives they will transfer whatever funds you still have on the temp card onto your perm card upon registering. It is the best prepaid card to date Also, if I were you, I would have the gentleman send $ so that you can do everything yourself
He won't be able to buy you a ticket without your full name, because your name on the ticket is going to have to match your id at check in. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates

Which is why I want him to send me the money and I'll buy them myself
Which is why I want him to send me the money and I'll buy them myself Originally Posted by DallasBella
This is where that old "Someone has to TRUST someone else" or the meeting/appointment ain't never gonna happen.

I know of a number of providers I've seen multiple times and established a level of trust with that I would send money to for them to buy a ticket to come see me without hesitation. But if this were a provider I was going to see the very first time, I'd be a LOT less willing. Hope it works out for you. Seems like or Amex Bluebird cards are the recommended money transfer vehicle.