The thread Ikes been waiting for....

"Find an Indy that comes close to me in Nola, there are very, very few.... if any....*"

Wow, should I be insulted? Lol.. Nah, I'm good...
For those of you who have trouble translating:

"I'm NOT bat-shit crazy"= I am COMPLETELY bat-shit cra-cray!

"I am a little spitfire... I will NOT back down"= I have never been wrong in my life. Ever. About anything.

"You know who you are"= I can't remember how everyone I'm mad at spells his or her board handle.

"I knew I was better than BP in 6 weeks of this work."= Some people don't learn real fast. Others might be mistaken in the lessons they think they've learned (see: "never been wrong" above)

"If this is the only board you belong too, I will not see you. PERIOD!!! No exceptions!!!"= Much as those of us who are members might regret it, it may be time to give up our TER & USA-SG memberships & just have ECCIE...

"My rates went up... and I've had the best month ever"= Must've fooled one rich dumb-ass into an overnight or toured places where her reputation hasn't preceded her

"Seeing clientele that doesn't try to 'get their money's worth'"= several potential translations: no right-thinking man would ever disagree w/the dollar-value I've placed on my vagina (see: "never been wrong" above); yes, you're the one paying but what you ask for is irrelevant (see: "never bee--" oh, never mind); I found some submissive pushovers who had big wallets

"Find an Indy that comes close to me in Nola, there are very, very few.... if any...."= NONE of your local girls is as cra-cray as I am!

"Then back off to the East Coast to Chicago"= If playing her in Trivial Pursuit, you have a decent shot of beating her to the blue wedgie

"I hired an assistant"= I won't lose calls b/c I sound bat-shit crazy--I can wait until they show up for the appointment when it's too late!

"This is the last post I will ever put on a Nola board"= Unless/until I'm banned, I will compulsively post--my psychological make-up (see "never been wrong" above) also requires to me have the last word. Always. Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog
Too fucking funny!!!
OHD - that was classic!!!

LFG
I do have one question ..... Before she was banned this last time ...
Wasn't Taylor ( with her over the top intelligence ) going into the private business sector and also taking chemo ... So she was retiring and leaving us all "wanting " .....

Why then is she traveling and becoming the countries premier provider ????

Did I miss something ????
  • jl11
  • 10-18-2013, 09:45 PM
I guess if I'd of followed the other shit months back this might make some bit of sense.
I guess if I'd of followed the other shit months back this might make some bit of sense. Originally Posted by jl11
NAH !!!! You can't make sense out of nonsense.

essayman
After reading that, I'm actually embarrassed for Tay Tay.

P.S. I meant to blow my load in your hair.