Thats literally the only come back you guys have
You have anymore cause that being the ones just sad
Keep em coming ...
Gotta have some better ones that that Mature Ho
How about pizza? Lol. Originally Posted by sexxxymalia
That makes a free BBL.
  • Emmie
  • 10-17-2020, 06:27 PM
Stacy.. I think that's great!! I am down for anything that makes one confidence soar!

Now Jasmine... why even get on her post to poo-poo it. Do you see all these other providers on here that are congratulating her? All of them have been around 8+ years. And none of them need to dim another's shine to brighten theirs. As I have read on here Stacy just had a baby and with you being pregnant I would think that you would be able to appreciate how ones body changes during and after pregnancy. I don't know girl.. I'm seeing a pattern here with you..first it was Ellie, Kaden and now Stacy..cutting down another provider doesn't make you look better..it makes you look desperate!
Lmao like STDs corona that’s a lot more than I’m looking for I just want a bigger but thank you though more power to ya
Girl you keep saying this natural thing is more beautiful than fake. How do you know? You don’t have fake anything and honestly you could use some. I have fake lots of things and I look amazing. It’s really not your business to try and talk down on other women’s personal preferences. Last I checked you’ve been around here for less than a year. Trying to divide us providers will get you nowhere. Originally Posted by Gemma34
THIS!!!!!! +100
Stacy.. I think that's great!! I am down for anything that makes one confidence soar!

Now Jasmine... why even get on her post to poo-poo it. Do you see all these other providers on here that are congratulating her? All of them have been around 8+ years. And none of them need to dim another's shine to brighten theirs. As I have read on here Stacy just had a baby and with you being pregnant I would think that you would be able to appreciate how ones body changes during and after pregnancy. I don't know girl.. I'm seeing a pattern here with you..first it was Ellie, Kaden and now Stacy..cutting down another provider doesn't make you look better..it makes you look desperate! Originally Posted by Emmie
Well said Emmie! Unfortunately, that seems to be 99.9% of her marketing and advertising niche! If she wants to have longevity and true success in this business, continuously bashing other ladies in order to make herself look good is not a good look!
Lmao like STDs corona that’s a lot more than I’m looking for I just want a bigger but thank you though more power to ya Originally Posted by staceyrenee
You should definitely go for it! Do what makes “YOU” happy! Everyone else’s opinions, negative energy and thoughts are irrelevant! I’m also getting a BBL in a few months and I’m VERY excited!! I have a list of some amazing surgeons if you need it. Good luck babe!! 😘
  • Emmie
  • 10-18-2020, 12:06 PM
Ya I'm totally seeing that! In a decade of being in this business I've never had to dim another ladies shine to brighten mine. Also, these gents find this HIGHLY UNAPPEALING so it truly is not a great marketing tool!
You should definitely go for it! Do what makes “YOU” happy! Everyone else’s opinions, negative energy and thoughts are irrelevant! I’m also getting a BBL in a few months and I’m VERY excited!! I have a list of some amazing surgeons if you need it. Good luck babe!! 😘
Originally Posted by Ellie_AlexandraXXX
But your ass is so perfect....
If it makes you feel good I say do it! I wouldn't mind getting a thing or 2 done myself.
I for one would love to help you with a before and after comparison. LOL!