Hobbyists - have you ever been pleasantly surprised when she opened the door?

I can say the same about all the ladies on this thread
Nope.
Ya gotta love the way the old fat whores support and praise the old unattractive whores
Ya gotta love the way the old fat whores support and praise the old unattractive whores Originally Posted by Whispers
So says the old fat man...
CSB,

You know I have! Every time it goes something like this: 1) Ring doorbell, 2) door opens, 3) there YOU are smiling at ME, me????, 4) I immediately lose the ability to link coherent words to form even the simplest of sentences - I can't believe you'd even consider seeing me....you are HOT, I am, regrettably, simply not...., 5) hug, kiss, big boy drink, baked goods......calmer now, ready to use my words, 6) don't need words as "Dream Phase" has begun.....I just revel in the beauty, attention and sensations now....I SOOOOO LUCKY LONG TIME, 7) rest & talk (I CAN CONVERSE NOW!!!) - and by the way, I like conversing with you - you are an intuitive, caring, informed, considerate and very funny WOMAN - not things I typically have found in abundance in young girls.....just saying. Its still hard to for my mastery of the English Language at this point as your NAKED and MORE HOT, but I'm functionally conversant, 8) repeat #'s 5 - 7 for two to three more hours, 9) tender "good byes" and 10) think incessantly about the next time you open the door for me. So my answer is "YES", I have been pleasantly surprised....repeatedly. See you soon!

And as the flaming and "White Knight" & "Dumb Fucking Newbie" accusations will no doubt commence now, I simply have this to say: I don't give a flying fuck - I'm sticking it to whom and what I like.....(did everyone get that one?) .

-Nilla
CSB,

You know I have! Every time it goes something like this: 1) Ring doorbell, 2) door opens, 3) there YOU are smiling at ME, me????, 4) I immediately lose the ability to link coherent words to form even the simplest of sentences - I can't believe you'd even consider seeing me....you are HOT, I am, regrettably, simply not...., 5) hug, kiss, big boy drink, baked goods......calmer now, ready to use my words, 6) don't need words as "Dream Phase" has begun.....I just revel in the beauty, attention and sensations now....I SOOOOO LUCKY LONG TIME, 7) rest & talk (I CAN CONVERSE NOW!!!) - and by the way, I like conversing with you - you are an intuitive, caring, informed, considerate and very funny WOMAN - not things I typically have found in abundance in young girls.....just saying. Its still hard to for my mastery of the English Language at this point as your NAKED and MORE HOT, but I'm functionally conversant, 8) repeat #'s 5 - 7 for two to three more hours, 9) tender "good byes" and 10) think incessantly about the next time you open the door for me. So my answer is "YES", I have been pleasantly surprised....repeatedly. See you soon!

And as the flaming and "White Knight" & "Dumb Fucking Newbie" accusations will no doubt commence now, I simply have this to say: I don't give a flying fuck - I'm sticking it to whom and what I like.....(did everyone get that one?) .

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
I don't know about pleasantly surprised, but I have been horrified a time or two!
Like others here have much more eloquently described, I was very pleasantly surprised by how damn hot Claire is.
ONCE, when I saw this:
F2C,

Just like Claire's Place: Good Food, Healthy Drinks and a Pleasant, Perky, Positive and Professional attitude.....

-Nilla
I'm always perceived as hot when I open the door for my clients,
but then again I AM the only naked girl on the room.

Considering consent is imminent we're all some fucking hotties!!
yes

10 years ago when Crystal Kitty open the door.
LOL.. I even said in surprise.. wow you're Beautiful.
I get the "WOW" reaction as well.
  • tzv13
  • 05-06-2015, 02:15 PM
I get the "WOW" reaction as well. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
Awesome. I wanted to be "Wowed".
Yes. I research and choose carefully. In nearly every case, it pays off with a pleasant surprise.

However, as pyramider might say, I'd like to meet someone for the first time where the taint is the first thing I lay my eyes on, and start the conversation from there. ;-)