Calling it quits

I understand your frustration. There are flakes out there and no shows on both sides. I personally have seen this hobby get exploited with ridiculously high prices from back in the day of 100hhr to 200hr, to now 150-200+hhr to 300+ hr and the service is the same if not less than it was back in the days.

I personally think the providers have started to take advantage of the hobbyist by asking for more. I don't know many people who make that kind of mony for hhr or hr.

Now I know I'm going to hear expenses have gone up. Well, we all know that and most of us haven't had a raise in years however, we manage to adjust and balance what we earn.

You know people are always looking for sales whether its store sales, car sales, labor day sales and so on. Why do they all have sales? Because they have to adjust in order to bring the traffic back in for money.

I see all the time on ads here. No negotiations my prices are set. Well, that only last so long and then business drops off and you need to adjust to get the money flowing again.

Hell, when I shop for clothes I hardly ever pay full price and I wear some expensive clothes. I wait for example Dillard's, will have 60% off and take an additional 30% off at least twice a year.

For most we are watching our budgets because we have to.

Now I'm not saying you shouldn't be proud of your self and think your not worth 300hr. I'm just saying you need to watch the market and your business and adjust accordingly.

I negotiate all the time not only here but most any where and I'm not going to stop. Here I either see a lady for what we negotiate or I don't. It really doesn't bother me because I don't have to have it.

When I do see a lady here, I make sure I also put in the effort so we both have a pleasing session.

Anyways. I hope you get my point and its not miss understood and twisted. I just tell it like it is, take it or leave it.

Have a great day and weekend

XO
Passion
Sadly, I don't think the guys in this town realize they're shooting their own feet when they complain about bad providers, but think 300 is an outrageous fee.

They don't want to pay for fees worth OUR time, because yes, we have value independent of their dicks, so we go back to whichever jobs or utr clients that were already paying what we're worth. You have 12 pages of "yes" reviews (tbh I got bored after like 8 pages, I assume the rest are yes as well); it's not you, it's them. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Ms Bianca sweetie, it has nothing to do with the fees or fee structure. From what I can tell you are worth every penny. There will be cheap bastards that are always pissing and moaning about something. Here in lies the main issues I see and why I only see about 1 Provider every 3-4 months..( having a few sex friends out of the hobby helps too)

This big reason I see is VALUE, again VALUE...

Many of these girls who come aboard charging $300 an hour for $150 an hour worth of lame ass Service and shitty TCB. I know this is old hat. but back in 2000-2008, gals really seemed to enjoy what they did and it showed in every session. Yes we can all have a bad day.

For me I expect GFE to be GFE.. not just bbbj... I want to feel like she is enjoying me as person not just an ATM... I know, I know it is a game we play but many of these newer girls are just lazy and frankly seem to be the 'hurry up and come for me baby' types.

I dont mind paying for a $39.00 Sizzling Flemings Steak, but I sure as hell better not get chopped Steak!
I refuse to let it stay that way. Austin is an anomaly and anyone looking to work in this business and enjoy it needs to work in a different town. How eccie guys and mods treat Austin providers is not necessarily standard across the industry.

They're struggling with their waning relevance, ignored due to their naïveté, and taking it out on the whore class.

Shucks. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Yew ain't tha furst gal Ah heardt say sum'pin laik thet. A lotta perviders have tried ta do thet o'er tha years, but it's a purdy difficult thang to change a culture o' laik-minded in-div-id-yew-ulls. Yew gotta convert a critickal mass o' tha unwillin', both tha ol' farts an' tha cornstant inflow o' newbie fellers. It's kinda laik ol' Hercules an' tha Hydra; cut off one haid an' two mo' pops up. 'R mebbe it's mo' laik a Sissyphean task, laik when yew roll thet rock purt near ta tha top an' then it rolls back down. Ah drinck a lot inna mornin' an Ah gita tha two mixed up.
Ms Bianca sweetie, it has nothing to do with the fees or fee structure. From what I can tell you are worth every penny. There will be cheap bastards that are always pissing and moaning about something. Here in lies the main issues I see and why I only see about 1 Provider every 3-4 months..( having a few sex friends out of the hobby helps too)

Many of these girls who come aboard charging $300 an hour for $150 an hour worth of lame ass Service and shitty TCB. I know this is old hat. but back in 2000-2008, gals really seemed to enjoy what they did and it showed in every session. Yes we can all have a bad day.

For me I expect GFE to be GFE.. not just bbbj... I want to feel like she is enjoying me as person not just an ATM... I know, I know it is a game we play but many of these newer girls are just lazy and frankly seem to be the 'hurry up and come for me baby' types.

I dont mind paying for a $39.00 Sizzling Flemings Steak, but I sure as hell better not get chopped Steak! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Understand your perspectives and have seen some of what you outline; however, there are some great ladies out there who provide quality sessions within the 200-250/hr range. Yes, most of those are GF/LTF rates, but it pays to be a repeat client with quality ladies.

Sorry to see a nice lady leave; regretfully, I never had an opportunity to sample her offerings.
I think I'll be getting out of the hobby here soon......seems like a waste of time as of recently, even after adding greek to my menu

I don't know what's been up, if it's just because it's the end of the month of what, but a high majority are being extremely flakey and/or cheap....��

I would benefit more by spending the time i do in the hobby at my normal 9-5.

Things just aren't what they used to be.

Don't mind me, just venting! Originally Posted by Alayna Seduction

No offence but after so many cocks ran thru you, you really seemed to let yourself go and lost quality. The first time I saw you when I robbed you was pretty sexy. When I came back to fuck and pay you back like a year later I regreted that 300 I gave you pretty bad but I was just horny and needed to fuck. Just my 2 cents on your situation. I'm pretty sure you could fix this but I'm not sure, also your pussy smelt kinda rotten something else that wasn't a factor before like 1000 more dicks were fucked and sucked by you. Overall you still seem pretty sexy for whenever guys are really horny as a back up plan, after that nut though we really might regret the cash and no longer return
No offence but ... Originally Posted by FastNoise
Yawn. If you're going to troll, at least be original/entertaining.

I dont mind paying for a $39.00 Sizzling Flemings Steak, but I sure as hell better not get chopped Steak! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

We did have a ton of fun back in the day. Everyone seemed to get along with everyone (for the most part)

Oh the good old days!!!

Btw REB....lets go to lunch...it would be good to see you!!
Yawn. If you're going to troll, at least be original/entertaining. Originally Posted by Frissionary
+1 and spell properly
Nice ass pic forsure
1, im not sure where i have it saying 300/hr,.....at least for incall. That may be my outcall donation for weekends when I'm not doing specials, but normally for incall my donation is around 200-220.

I think I'm just going to take a step back, I've been treating this more like a part time job, along with my RW job,

I am going to be taking more Hours for work and less for hobbying,...but i just might take some names in which I'd be willing to continue in the future.

I also take into account that everyone has bills, kids, etc. And in this day nothing is cheap.

And how is FastNoise admitting to being TexasXXX psyco marine and robbing me, yet he hasn't been banned?
(SIDENOTE FUNNY BECAUSE AFTER YOU GAVE ME ALL MY MONEY BACK, AND WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF DATY, I TRIED TO GET UP AND YOU PULLED ME BACK DOWN....so i guess if it was that horrible then you're JUST enough of a pig to have enjoyed it,.....nice try. & btw i just painted my toes with the polish you brought the first time creep.)
Austin is an anomaly and anyone looking to work in this business and enjoy it needs to work in a different town. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Just curious, is this Austin or just Austin eccie? I've definitely seen eccie become more hostile to providers over the years, but I figured there were other outlets for providers as well (p411, TER, etc).
It's a hobby not a career if you love what you do money should not be an issue. We pay bills like everyone else it would suck if leave before I got to penetrate that ass. Hope you reconsider I like what you have to say and I'm a big fan of your ass.
It's a hobby not a career if you love what you do money should not be an issue. We pay bills like everyone else it would suck if leave before I got to penetrate that ass. Hope you reconsider I like what you have to say and I'm a big fan of your ass. Originally Posted by Banger82
It's not a hobby. That's like saying I get a haircut every day and now I think that's my hobby, just by virtue of the fact that I do it everyday. You guys are soliciting a service. It's not a fucking hobby. Mofo, for women, it's a job. Awww, and let's tell that to all the men, if you like what you do, you should be a okay with whatever money you make. OH, sweetness.
I'll throw my two cents in and try to see it from both sides. As a long time lurker and occasional contributor, dating all the way back to the ASPD days, I would argue that us men have it better than we realize in a lot of ways. If you haven't looked at some of the provider ads outside of Austin, go spend a few minutes in, say, the Houston section. Hard to find many that aren't charging 250 and up, for services that in Austin would have the rude among us crying foul. That we even have a resource like eccie is pretty amazing, and it seems like instead of appreciating all the spoils a site like this has to offer, we have an unusually large amount of angry trolls who seem to enjoy demeaning the women who choose to offer themselves to us. And I know I'm inviting that same animosity to rain down on me by calling it out, but it just seems like we would have a larger number of women, and even a better caliber, to choose from if we didn't treat them so bad in these forums and run so many good ones off (if you've been around a while I bet you can name a few just like I can).

From the woman's side, I can see both the attraction in good money for low hours as long as you enjoy sex and can separate what you do for money from what is real outside of that transaction, as well as the freedom doing this line of work offers. I know if I had been born a woman and had the sex drive of a man, this is what I'd be doing. But at some point, either because of age or attitude or circumstances, you eventually have to walk away.
1, im not sure where i have it saying 300/hr,.....at least for incall. That may be my outcall donation for weekends when I'm not doing specials, but normally for incall my donation is around 200-220.

I think I'm just going to take a step back, I've been treating this more like a part time job, along with my RW job,

I am going to be taking more Hours for work and less for hobbying,...but i just might take some names in which I'd be willing to continue in the future.

I also take into account that everyone has bills, kids, etc. And in this day nothing is cheap.

And how is FastNoise admitting to being TexasXXX psyco marine and robbing me, yet he hasn't been banned?
(SIDENOTE FUNNY BECAUSE AFTER YOU GAVE ME ALL MY MONEY BACK, AND WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF DATY, I TRIED TO GET UP AND YOU PULLED ME BACK DOWN....so i guess if it was that horrible then you're JUST enough of a pig to have enjoyed it,.....nice try. & btw i just painted my toes with the polish you brought the first time creep.) Originally Posted by Alayna Seduction
I wish you the best and never look back. Bye.