North Korea Tests Hydrogen Bomb

Yeah, I think the best way to destabilize Kim is the fuck with South Korea.

That Twitler feller may be onto something.

He is the least stable head of state in the world. At least Idi Amin had VD,
He has tested a Thermo Nuclear Weapon every Winter? Originally Posted by Jackie S
He's done it 11 times, according to reports I've seen. Didn't quite catch the day, dates and times.
I had my War. I have the scars to show it. We fucked it up. Got sent home with our tails between our legs.

We, as a Country, wasted a lot of good will by being in a place we had no business being. Contrary to what Lyndon Johnson, said, there was not an American waiting to come out of every Person in Vietnam.

Sooner or later, things will come to a head. When Kim does perfect his long range delivery program, and plants a 1 megaton Hydrogen Bomb on it, then demands that South Korea emmediatly dissolve it's government an unite with the North, what will the World do?

Oh, I know. He will never do that. Just like he would never develop a Fission Bomb. Just like he would never develop missles to deliver them. Just like he would never develop a Hydrogen Bomb.

Just ignore him. He will go away. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The comment was not aimed at you, however it is your right to comment on it.
You had your war we all have had ours, and there are two going on at the time.
Another is not welcomed.
Action needs to be taken, however threats are ineffective.
The comment was not aimed at you, however it is your right to comment on it. Originally Posted by bamscram
You feel compelled to explain that to him?

I'm trying to identify "a war" in your lifetime that occurred after a clear and unmistakable promise of extreme retaliation was transmitted to the other side who began hostilities.

Unfortunately for "people" like you pre-emptive military action of sufficient strength and focus to neutralize ANY THREAT by the enemy is the ONLY OPTION when the enemy ignores a clear and unmistakable promise of extreme retaliation when the enemy possess weapons that can cause massive and crippling damage to the U.S. States' homeland and/or territories and/or separated States, AS WELL AS ANY OF OUR ALLIES.

The really sad and unfortunate part is the fringes who live on the fringes of this country (East and West coasts) are primarily responsible for the decision making that have led to the No Option circumstances, which they also oppose, and they will be the ones most likely destroyed by their ineptness and incompetence. At least it will be instant for them and they won't suffer as much.
He's done it 11 times, according to reports I've seen. Didn't quite catch the day, dates and times. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I thought a Thermo Nuclear Weapon referred to a Hydrogen, or Fusion Bomb, and Nuclear, ( or Atomic), referred to a Fission Bomb.

My mistake.
I thought a Thermo Nuclear Weapon referred to a Hydrogen, or Fusion Bomb, and Nuclear, ( or Atomic), referred to a Fission Bomb.

My mistake. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You're not really "mistaken" ....

A thermonuclear weapon is a second generation nuclear weapon design using a secondary nuclear fusion stage consisting of implosion tamper, fusion fuel, and sparkplug which is bombarded by the energy released by the detonation of a primary fission bomb within, compressing the fuel material (tritium, deuterium or lithium deuteride) and causing a fusion reaction. Some advanced designs use fast neutrons produced by this second stage to ignite a third fast fission or fusion stage. The fission bomb and fusion fuel are placed near each other in a special radiation-reflecting container called a radiation case that is designed to contain x-rays for as long as possible. The result is greatly increased explosive power when compared to single-stage fission weapons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermonuclear_weapon

...sort of an "afterburner" ... to give it more "kick" ....
You feel compelled to explain that to him?

I'm trying to identify "a war" in your lifetime that occurred after a clear and unmistakable promise of extreme retaliation was transmitted to the other side who began hostilities.

Unfortunately for "people" like you pre-emptive military action of sufficient strength and focus to neutralize ANY THREAT by the enemy is the ONLY OPTION when the enemy ignores a clear and unmistakable promise of extreme retaliation when the enemy possess weapons that can cause massive and crippling damage to the U.S. States' homeland and/or territories and/or separated States, AS WELL AS ANY OF OUR ALLIES.

The really sad and unfortunate part is the fringes who live on the fringes of this country (East and West coasts) are primarily responsible for the decision making that have led to the No Option circumstances, which they also oppose, and they will be the ones most likely destroyed by their ineptness and incompetence. At least it will be instant for them and they won't suffer as much. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Promise or threat? Time will tell. As of now neither has moved Kim.
People who oppose war are the fringes of this country?
Double fuck you. You can talk shit when it does not involve you.
Who has a red line? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Most transit systems have a red line as well as green, blue, yellow lines.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 09:25 AM
"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY." --Goering at the Nuremberg Trials
Still the New York Times, the Washington Post, and a couple idiots here care more about what Melania is wearing.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Still the New York Times, the Washington Post, and a couple idiots here care more about what Melania is wearing. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
They thought you'd be more interested in her shoes sailor boy.

• WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 11:11 AM
LL...are you babbling about NK nuking us again. Haven't you heard, the Chicken Little Sky is Falling are lomited to the Another Realm forum.
You can talk shit when it does not involve you. Originally Posted by bamscram
Oh! But it does involve me, douche sack. In fact an easy case can be made that it involves EVERYONE in this country, and most of the world!

I draw the distinction between a "threat" and a statement that is meant for the purpose of warning another person of the consequences of their continued offensive behavior. That's not a "threat" .... but it is more of a "conditional promise" .... and coming from Trump I would say the latter..... a "promise"! ... and the military advisors with whom he has surrounded himself for consultations have that reputation .... and demeanor.

Unlike the pussies in the White House in the previous eight years.
Still the New York Times, the Washington Post, and a couple idiots here care more about what Melania is wearing. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That's because they wish they looked that good in her clothes.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 11:59 AM

Unlike the pussies in the White House in the previous eight years. Originally Posted by LexusLover
A lot of the same Generals!

Trump is wanting to renegotiate a trade deal with SK....in the middle of all this shit! He can't even keep the fucker in NK from crossing his red line!