Who's best looking right now

몸매는 아사. 완벽하다 Originally Posted by MrMing88
그녀는 BBFS입니까?
My vote: Angelina Rivera, http://www.angelinariverovip.com

I see her every time she's in Harrisburg Originally Posted by Pixle
Man you are definitely in the wrong forum and the wrong state. The OP means girls in Dallas, not ones who are never coming to Texas according to the link.
Man you are definitely in the wrong forum and the wrong state. The OP means girls in Dallas, not ones who are never coming to Texas according to the link. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
He never mentioned the city or the state. You need to wake up and stop living in the past when you had to drive. From Dallas you can get to any US city within 4 hrs (except cities in HI and AL).
He’s in the Dallas forum so he’s asking about girls in Dallas. If he was asking for girls out of state he would’ve mentioned it Einstein
Who’s THE BEST looking? ME!
(According to the ladies!)
Blasphemy
Who’s THE BEST looking? ME!
(According to the ladies!) Originally Posted by veloztec
That’s what she said about my dick today.
Who looks best between all studios and who gives best service Originally Posted by italian8527
Short answer :
ASA at Asian star (or Hot dream select).

Full answer ( my opinion) :
Asa is beautiful ( I just burned her image in my brain during CIM with full eye contact) , gorgeous looking toned and sexually dynamic body, plus the PSE service and it ads up to a SEX SYMBOL.

Problem solved , Asa is the unique solution to both questions. Next question ?
Short answer :
ASA at Asian star (or Hot dream select).

Full answer ( my opinion) :
Asa is beautiful ( I just burned her image in my brain during CIM with full eye contact) , gorgeous looking toned and sexually dynamic body, plus the PSE service and it ads up to a SEX SYMBOL.

Problem solved , Asa is the unique solution to both questions. Next question ? Originally Posted by SandyK
Sandy, take it easy with those Meds.
SF: wynn
KF: Annie
Blossom: Connie
AS/HD: Asa
BLUE!!!!
When I’m feeling BLUEEEE
All I’ve got to DOOOO
Is take a look at MEEEE
Then I’m not so BLUEEEE
Anybody know when or if Jolie may come back?
Jolie was my favorite and saw her we knew we hooked up strip club bachelor party both early 20s and figured it out last year first time seeing each other since then
Blue, then Crystal, then Angel. Top 3 Originally Posted by City_Punk77
Thanks for the Intel, would you say that Mia@LA is in that group?
Some of the others can't stay on topic and try to derail a thread