Go Rockets

A gotdamn shame......

The Houston Rockets are the first team in the NBA to start a playoff series with a 25+ win and end it with a 35+ loss. That shit is embarrassing.
The Rockets are whooping that ass. The Spurs are to old. All those old washed up players like gasol and ginobili. Originally Posted by black_lion88
whose old now, lol? Go Spurs Go
They gave that game away. My sons 12 year old team would've beat them. I guess they all were ready to call it a year.
  • El84
  • 05-12-2017, 07:22 AM
BL88.....old washed up team?....fucking hilarious bro...thats experience buddy thanks for the laugh though....
Had to come here and laugh at "Spurs are old" comments. You know what's really old?... Rockets haven't done shit in over 20 years...🙄
Bet Russell Westbrook enjoyed the game. The game last night might have done a lot for his MVP chances.

BTW, I don't live in Houston anymore after that choke job, just a SA suburb only about 3 1/2 hours south of the river walk.

That's all they talked about on ESPN radio today
Sir Houston teams with the exception of the old teams have broken my heart. As my boss once said its just a game do not be attached or emotional ...but it's difficult. It's like the texans no hope still, just hope still....and then new England has stopped counting how many times they have the Super Bowl ring under one coach....
Change the thread title from Go Rockets

to......Rockets Gone
+GS lol
That's all they talked about on ESPN radio today Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
HA!

Also you already know the Spurs ain't getting past the Warriors.
Me thincks they should have kept Howard and traded Harden instead. Harden would play better in some city with less titty bars.