The Marriage from Hell

He will probably find out that speed doesnt kill it is that sudden stop that does it.
Drag racing a Ferrari, while getting stoned and drunk...what, there's something wrong with that?. Originally Posted by Prolongus
His dad was hanging with him as well. Smh
Correction sir. It was a Lamborgini. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
It was? Well, there IS something wrong with that...
Just saw there's a petition to revoke his green card and ship him back to Canada. For his sake I hope they have Lamborghinis in Canada. Booze, pot and eggs, too.

Hey, he could team up with Toronto mayor Rob Ford and remake "Tommy Boy".
I can see it lol
The real crime is they only hit 50-60mph. Seriously in a Ferrari and a Lambo?! Originally Posted by Hercules
He probably does not know how to shift out of first.
Drag racing a Ferrari, while getting stoned and drunk...what, there's something wrong with that?... Originally Posted by Prolongus
hey, i did this kind of stuff in my high school and university days!

oh, except it was a 1957 chevy bel air, a 1965 buick electra 225, and a 1963 chevy bel air :^)

Just saw there's a petition to revoke his green card and ship him back to Canada. For his sake I hope they have Lamborghinis in Canada. Booze, pot and eggs, too.

Hey, he could team up with Toronto mayor Rob Ford and remake "Tommy Boy". Originally Posted by Prolongus
great idea!!

poor guy. actually, poorly educated guy.
last nite entertainment tonite showed some video from past interviews. in one he said [to the effect] "i've got some great people helping me."
wonder where those people are now??

his father was with him the other night? was he driving the other car?
anyone know on what street they were racing? or was it on the beach? :^)
No, his father was not driving the other car, he was helping the entourage block off the street. They were in a residential neighborhood and they got nailed for going 50 in a 30. Can you belieb it?
What a DAD! Shit, my ole man never did anything like that. But...if I was making 20 mil. a year he would have have nutted on the 50-yard line at Jerry World if I asked him.

Bieber deportation update: Over 80,000 people have signed the petition. If 100,000 signatures are collected, by law the INS (or some gov. agency) has to take a look at it and make some kinda decision.

The I.Q. level of most tweenies might rise 15-20 points if he was outta sight, outta mind.
What a DAD! Shit, my ole man never did anything like that. But...if I was making 20 mil. a year he would have have nutted on the 50-yard line at Jerry World if I asked him.

Bieber deportation update: Over 80,000 people have signed the petition. If 100,000 signatures are collected, by law the INS (or some gov. agency) has to take a look at it and make some kinda decision.

The I.Q. level of most tweenies might rise 15-20 points if he was outta sight, outta mind. Originally Posted by Prolongus
150,000 signatures now.
Ah the power of the media.

Ease up a little. He's just a kid. Ya he needs to be punished but deportation is a little heavy Imho.

BUT! I would sign a petition to make the dad go back to Canada. He skipped out on mom and baby then didn't show up again til there was money involved. Now he is living the life at the expense of his son's safety and wellbeing? Boot the dad. Keep the Beibs.
I had four shots of Tequila took two Advil and got on my exercise
bike and nobody gave a damn.

Where's the love?