Biggest brests in DFW?

double
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2019, 12:33 PM
FYI not all FAT Chicks have big BOOBS Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
You're correct! I forgot about the unicorns, you consider yourself FAT? I can admit that I'm a FAT man......
  • grean
  • 03-21-2019, 01:52 PM
Summerkiss profile shows her measurements as a heavenly 36H-30-46!
Sweet Macy has very large naturals and she’s very slender. It’s hard to tell from her bio pics, but they are probably triple D or maybe E.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=107456
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2019, 09:54 PM
Sweet Macy has very large naturals and she’s very slender. It’s hard to tell from her bio pics, but they are probably triple D or maybe E.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=107456 Originally Posted by Skipskipper51
Unicorn sighting
Bridgette Ann had some of the biggest tits I've seen. Probably 5'4" 150 lbs, maybe 160. Pretty much all tits, thighs and booty.
  • BLM69
  • 03-23-2019, 11:49 AM
Bridgette Ann had some of the biggest tits I've seen. Probably 5'4" 150 lbs, maybe 160. Pretty much all tits, thighs and booty. Originally Posted by Plains45
Had them, they are great!
Yes you do have beautiful set
Michelle 40DDD in Colony

www.michellebigd.com
I haven't sampled all..but lustybustygina's big guns leave me thinking about her boobs for days after I see her
Michelle 40DDD in Colony

www.michellebigd.com Originally Posted by mostgorgeous
Has anyone seen her recently?
  • grean
  • 03-25-2019, 11:13 AM
Has anyone seen her recently? Originally Posted by asiancowboy
I thought she retired a few years ago. She is an amazing lady though.
Her website is still active. Definitely curious.
Michelle 40DDD in Colony

www.michellebigd.com Originally Posted by mostgorgeous
I didn’t think she was still active. I saw her many years ago. Bigger than I typically like, but the service was memorable. (I think those are the same pics from back then as well.)
Glad I can keep you thinking about me after
I haven't sampled all..but lustybustygina's big guns leave me thinking about her boobs for days after I see her Originally Posted by haihawaii2000