FEMALE CONDOMS

My concern, but maybe not if given more info, is that the Provider does not change the trash bag after a session.

I understand that the female condom is 4 times more expensive and difficult to insert. Also they come loose like the male one for numerous reasons.

Educate me, please.
My concern, but maybe not if given more info, is that the Provider does not change the trash bag after a session.

I understand that the female condom is 4 times more expensive and difficult to insert. Also they come loose like the male one for numerous reasons.

Educate me, please. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
I'm more than sure most ladies wouldn't already have the condom in place at your arrival. That would be a little awkward. If you think that could be an issue...ask the lady to open a new one and insert it in front of you.

They are more expensive...but worth it imo. They aren't so difficult to insert after you've had some experience. I haven't had an issue with them slipping or moving. I think they are awesome.
Do female condoms feel good for the lady? Seems like alot of the fun slippery friction would be gone for her. In other words......Is it harder for a lady to cum with a female condom when compared with a Skyns condom?
I thought so too but Ms Foster's reactions to my little unit...which could definitely feel her wall rubbing his head...seems she had plenty of feeling... We work to those angles juuust right! ;-)
I thought so too but Ms Foster's reactions to my little unit...which could definitely feel her wall rubbing his head...seems she had plenty of feeling... We work to those angles juuust right! ;-) Originally Posted by cypher1996
You just want to brag you were with Reese, which is understandable