When does the clock start?

Show up on time should start when you walk in give a hug a kiss and a little chat and get it on ... Every provider is different

I like to keep 2hr time spot between appts incase someone is late

Im a sticker for being on time for myself so I want my appts on time but stuff happens life, traffic, parking .
When your late I get nerves as something might be going on or your NS Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Good response, fair approach. Would feel weird to close the door behind me and then tell her "drop the drawers and let's get busy", though that might be hot to catch a nympho that did that to me! Nothing like a woman who makes a man feel like he's so hot she can't keep her hands off him.... some of us weren't necessarily blessed with beauty or no longer have the advantage of youth. I have to figure out where to park the walker, lol.
  • BLM69
  • 11-02-2022, 01:24 PM
Good response, fair approach. Would feel weird to close the door behind me and then tell her "drop the drawers and let's get busy", though that might be hot to catch a nympho that did that to me! Nothing like a woman who makes a man feel like he's so hot she can't keep her hands off him.... some of us weren't necessarily blessed with beauty or no longer have the advantage of youth. I have to figure out where to park the walker, lol. Originally Posted by James6766P
Their mouths are drooling right now, you're their dream client, older guy looking for some light fun
If you show up on time, or she is running late, then it starts when you walk in the door.

If you are running late, it starts when the set time was, it’s not her fault you are late. Originally Posted by jd4859
Agree with jd!
Once the donations are set down it's go time. I'm not a clock watcher but I won't be taken advantage of either. I have a cum fetish and i NEED it lol so I won't stop until you feed me cum lol. That's why they call me the Dicknapper lol. I kidnap dick until it squirts in my mouth or on me
Their mouths are drooling right now, you're their dream client, older guy looking for some light fun Originally Posted by BLM69
As it should be. Boomers rule!