So....... Where were we?

Don't know about you, but I was out of town .....

What did I miss???

I see the usual Banned Handles, the usual Accounts Disabled, the n-squared Retirements ....

Anything new?
Meh.....
Same cream gravy slathered fat ass biscuit bullshit.
Was my guess as to what thread you would post when you came back, should have placed a bet in Vegas

IB
Good to know some things are obvious to more than just a few. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Never see more than a few in agreement with you.

Most simply don't care.

Mote People seem to make a curds over my post or lack of post than most other subjects.

I get a kick out of that.
You do realize that you no longer have credibility on the subject...? Originally Posted by Bobave
Credibility on any subject?
Very prophetic... Lets see in about 3 months.
The Cat is out of the Bag.
Credibility.jpg

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Hey Whispy. I've been saving a question for when you returned. I am not trying to be humerous.

Do you have any suggestions for careers for providers who retire from the business? I imagine that you have seen some ladies go on to be successful elsewhere. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Jiffy Lube?

Seriosly..... I've seen some young ones complete their educations and give it up and Newberry look back but not too many. I'm sorry to say I know a lot of old whores.

Heck.. Aphrodisiac was turning tricks in Houston 15 years ago when I found ASPD.....

I knew two that married out of the biz that seems to have made it.

The most common profession I've known ladies to leave for has been being a dental assistant for some reason.
Was my guess as to what thread you would post when you came back, should have placed a bet in Vegas

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Actually my first choice and most of the prepared material would have been regarding Caire, her bare backing and get friends that do so, ties to Dante/Mike Vronsky and his bareback list, and a couple of the other wusses in the mix.
Actually my first choice and most of the prepared material would have been regarding Caire, her bare backing and get friends that do so, ties to Dante/Mike Vronsky and his bareback list, and a couple of the other wusses in the mix. Originally Posted by Whispers
I guess I landed on black instead of red on the wheel, your first choice.....well that would be interesting to say the least.

IB
Never see more than a few in agreement with you.

Most simply don't care.

Mote People seem to make a curds over my post or lack of post than most other subjects.

I get a kick out of that. Originally Posted by Whispers
At least my posts make sense.

"mote" ... Is that like something surrounding a castle or are you talking about that thing in your eye?

"curds"... Making cheese now, are we?

WTF?
Whispy passing misinformation again when he actually is the one with the bareback list.

I'm not going to say I never barebacked a stripper. There have been a couple over the years. Originally Posted by Whispers

Actually my first choice and most of the prepared material would have been regarding Caire, her bare backing and get friends that do so, ties to Dante/Mike Vronsky and his bareback list, and a couple of the other wusses in the mix. Originally Posted by Whispers
Aloha....?
Welcome back, I don't know where I am or where anyone else has been, but nice to see you friendly SL Troll face back among the posters... BB
SL Troll Originally Posted by BugleBoy
No truer words...
No truer words... Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I meant my posting with a very positive tone and tenor. I have thoroughly enjoy most of what SL has posted over the years and greatly value the content and pictures in his reviews.

Most interested in learning about his latest adventures while he was away. I am sure (well hopefully) there will be some great pictures of his fun and games with the ladies.

Always "Looking Still" for the next one...