fifty shades of grey

Originally Posted by cumalot
[I luv ya babe!}
I was not impressed by the book either...I would rather read True Confessions! Originally Posted by DallasRain
A young lady I know, who seems to know of which she speaks in this area, told me that 50 shades of grey was very disappointing, but that "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty", and the others in that trilogy were much, much better.
naughty girl and mary ann is on the gooooooood list
I think it may be a source of inspiration to the "vanilla" couples shy in the bedroom and in need of an imagination boost, but for anyone actually familiar with the subject, it's probably pretty ho hum.

Actually, I was not only disappointed, but I found it depressing, especially the ending. I guess that demonstrates that I'm definitely just plain GFE (with a few shades of green and red) and will never be a sub or dom. (Despite what some of my gentlemen friends may hope.) I'm usually up for trying new things, but the no pain, no gain idea is bulltwinkie in my boudoir, at least on MY body.
With so many in the mainstream reading this, wonder how many married couples have been trying new things lately??? Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
I caught my best friend's SO reading it the other day when I came over to their place to take her out for dinner (buddy was out of town, she was lonely.) This is the girl that after a few cocktails swore up and down to me that she's never owned or used a sex toy of any kind in her entire life. This now chick proudly marched up and told me about her recent trip to the local Adam & Eve down the street.

These books are like vanilla housewife masturbation material, but still fun to see it breaking some people out of their shell.