FIRE JEFF SESSIONS!!!!

I agree with you that Sessions should be gone.

But the rest of your rant was pure lunacy.

As distasteful as it might be tomyou, the dnc is part of the electoral process. Fucking Russia is not.

If you can’t tel, the difference the. You need to spend less money on pussy and consider using your money on education. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Proof read your post. Maybe you should spend your money on education. Better yet, have someone wth an education proof read it and make the appropriate corrections.
Proof read your post. Maybe you should spend your money on education. Better yet, have someone wth an education proof read it and make the appropriate corrections. Originally Posted by bambino
assup the barrow pig is prone to posting right after a bukakke session ! Thus, his eyes are usually glazed over from " man batter " and from his joy at receiving multiple loads of said batter.
assup the barrow pig is prone to posting right after a bukakke session ! Thus, his eyes are usually glazed over from " man batter " and from his joy at receiving multiple loads of said batter. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Or, he’s moonlighting at Walmart as a greeter and posts when he can from his flip phone. While he’s cruising the floor from his Hoveround.
I agree with you that Sessions should be gone.

But the rest of your rant was pure lunacy.

As distasteful as it might be tomyou, the dnc is part of the electoral process. Fucking Russia is not.

If you can’t tel, the difference the. You need to spend less money on pussy and consider using your money on education. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID!!!! Lol
I am no fan of Session. I think that was one of the worst appointment Trump could make.
Of course, trying to direct a corrupt DOJ is like pushing a thread uphill. Until the cancer is removed for the DOJ nothing is going to happen that would affect the leftists. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
In that case, WHY ISN'T HE BUSY TRYING To clean out that cesspool,??