border wall frauds getting justice

Trump had a major Border surge, but you don't blame him. You blame Biden for an anticipated surge that hasn't yet happened.

I do think on the whole, that Biden is an improvement, yes. Trump was in free fall his final year. The worst single year any President EVER had. I was glad to move on. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

oh yeah? when was that surge? and what happened after that? don't be shy .. you know it was a test by the radical left pushing ILLEGAL asylum seekers into the US before Lord Donald the Great saved America from this invasion!!!!!

he even made Mexico pay for it

bahahahahahahaaaaa
How come no one ever post the check Mexico wrote?

Figure ellen would have been waving it at everyone face.
How come no one ever post the check Mexico wrote?

Figure ellen would have been waving it at everyone face. Originally Posted by Precious_b

first Trump never said Mexico would write a check. No, he didn't say that.

what he did is leverage tariffs and trade to FORCE Mexico to put troops on THEIR southern border and either turn back mass waves of ILLEGAL immigrants ABUSING or take them in as international law dictates.

a little primer for u ..

https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...client=gws-wiz

opinions vary .. you decide. buttt there is this .......

see above
... Correct... So not-onley did Mexico help pay for the wall

- they WERE "The Wall" as they stopped to flow of migrants
from reaching the US border. ...

#### Salty
How come no one ever post the check Mexico wrote? Originally Posted by Precious_b
I think they simply sent it to the wrong address. They should have used Zelle. I believe a new check will be forthcoming in Neveruary. I can't remember that month being on any calendar but if Trump says they'll pay for that wall, it's on its way because he would never lie just to get approval from gullible racist redneck paranoid clowns.
I think they simply sent it to the wrong address. They should have used Zelle. I believe a new check will be forthcoming in Neveruary. I can't remember that month being on any calendar but if Trump says they'll pay for that wall, it's on its way because he would never lie just to get approval from gullible racist redneck paranoid clowns. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
As always, you’re too lazy or stupid, or both, to ever do more than scratch the surface.

https://www.wola.org/analysis/mexico...border-report/
As always, you’re too lazy or stupid, or both, to ever do more than scratch the surface.

https://www.wola.org/analysis/mexico...border-report/ Originally Posted by bambino

when you get to the last section, they pretty much got their wish in killing all the trump immigration initiatives. this created more problems than it solved.

while, mexico didn't write a check, they were certainly forced to expend funds to deal with the immigration issue for real.
I think they simply sent it to the wrong address. They should have used Zelle. I believe a new check will be forthcoming in Neveruary. I can't remember that month being on any calendar but if Trump says they'll pay for that wall, it's on its way because he would never lie just to get approval from gullible racist redneck paranoid clowns. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Must have been.

Since no one can show the figures where monies hit our coffers.

Some people just refuse to see/hear/read fearless cheeto cower

*pb waits for the first person to put hard figures proving Mexico paid for the wall*
Funny isn't it how Obama, Joe, Hillary and Chuckie were all for a border fence to keep out illegals before they became woke.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/01/26/when-wall-was-fence-and-democrats-embraced/QE7ieCBXjXVxO63pLMTe9O/story.html

In 2006, Democrats were saying ‘build that fence!’

As a senator, Barack Obama once offered measured praise for the border control legislation that would become the basis for one of Donald Trump’s first acts as president.
“The bill before us will certainly do some good,” Obama said on the Senate floor in October 2006. He praised the legislation, saying it would provide “better fences and better security along our borders” and would “help stem some of the tide of illegal immigration in this country.”

Obama was talking about the Secure Fence Act of 2006, legislation authorizing a barrier along the southern border passed into law with the support of 26 Democratic senators including party leaders like Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Chucky Schumer.

The episode shows how concerns over border security occupied Washington well before Trump made it the centerpiece of his candidacy, and that Democrats were more than willing to offer big sums of taxpayer money to keep Mexicans and other Latino immigrants out of the United States. The border fence called for in the 2006 law was far less ambitious than the wall Trump envisions, and,as he is apt to do, he has made the issue bigger, more explosive, and far more disruptive to US diplomacy.

Hypocrites one and all trading principled legislation to bending over for the mob. Well, grease up that butt hole Democrats because you guys are about to get the fucking of your lives. When you lose Al Sharpton, you just lost a big portion of the Black vote that is finally seeing Democrats for what they really are.
Sharpton on MSNBC told what had to be stunned audience, that when Biden and the Democrats don't care about crime in the cities where most Black people live, "you've lost me". Of course he will still vote Democrat because being in the club is a heeluva lot more important to him than the po' Black folk.
Must have been.

Since no one can show the figures where monies hit our coffers.

Some people just refuse to see/hear/read fearless cheeto cower

*pb waits for the first person to put hard figures proving Mexico paid for the wall* Originally Posted by Precious_b

is this another "Republicans paid for the Steele dossier" post?
Trump had a major Border surge, but you don't blame him. You blame Biden for an anticipated surge that hasn't yet happened.

I do think on the whole, that Biden is an improvement, yes. Trump was in free fall his final year. The worst single year any President EVER had. I was glad to move on. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

And that folks is all you need to know about Mr. Tran. Otta touch with reality like so many Democrats.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57422618

Number of migrants at US border hits new record high

The number of undocumented migrants reaching the US-Mexico border has hit the highest level in more than 20 years in the latest sign of the humanitarian crisis facing the Biden administration.

And it is predicted by everybody with a brain, including a handfull of Democrats, that eliminating Title 42 next month "could" bring as many as 18,000 a day to our border.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1660...-border-policy

Democrats Break With Biden on Title 42 Border Policy

Several Democrats, some of whom face tough reelections, oppose the administration’s decision to lift the Trump-era immigration order.
is this another "Republicans paid for the Steele dossier" post? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is this another misdirection to show that no proof exist that Mexico paid for the Wall?

Calling ellen again. We need some solid figures.
Is this another misdirection to show that no proof exist that Mexico paid for the Wall?

Calling ellen again. We need some solid figures. Originally Posted by Precious_b

if you admit Trump never said Mexico would write a check then i'll prove Mexico did pay for the wall.
If YOU do this, I'll do that. If YOU do this, I'll do that.

Just DO IT