Casual clothes or sexy clothes?

I found what the providers were wearing at the social would be perfect. I especially liked what Shelby was wearing! It also depends on the time of year. I've never had a provider open the door in the summer time with a bikini on with a towel wrapped around her waist. However I do have to agree with Cowboy2Step... just a sexy playful look with jeans and a T-Shirt or Crop top is very sexy!
Hat
I started to say something wise ass like, "cloths?"

But then I saw that the first word in each of the first two responses was, "Depends," and I just lost my train of thought completely.

Regards,
No preference for BCD activities...no matter what anyone is wearing it will all come off
To me,casual clothes during the day, sexy lingerie at night.
Well for incalls I like a sexy kimono(or silk robe) with those feathery slippers that have heels on them...for outcalls jogging suit with nice thong, panties underneath..
Okay so I was wondering the other day, what do yall like for us to wear? Do you like to see a provider open the door in casual clothes or sexy clothes?
I ask this question because I had a gentlemen ask me the other day to keep on the clothes that I had come to work in, I was like sure, no problem. So sexy clothes or casual clothes? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
sexxxxxxxxxxy clothes and the nuder the better

that's what you can wear or not wear for me sexxxxxxxxxxxxxy, next month
yep causal. then nice and naughty underneath. undress slowly
I would say casual clothing and maybe sexy every once in a while. It gives the impression of everyday life with an so and those "special" occassions....
I like the nicely done makeup (not too much) with a casual look (jeans, nice t shirt or top)...like we're about to go someplace casual...
casual, does not attact attention when they come over Originally Posted by Hawkeye9

I completely agree

Now, if you have some sexy lingere to slip into after the introduction, then Hell Yeah!
i like casual. makes it more like a GFE.
I like it when it feels like she is my gf and i get to undress her......cutoffs and tshirt, sundress,etc
Unless of course we are role playing,and then all bets are off.
Prefer woman to dress in sexy clothes, like lingerie or sexy shorts or blouse.....However, at the same time it shouldn't be burdensome on them to keep on changing based on clients' desires....
  • selot
  • 02-04-2010, 11:06 PM
It depends a lot on the mood I am in.... when I contact a lady and get the final details out of the way, I usually send a request for specific clothing, depending on how I am feeling at the time....

At times, it is the sexy librarian, or the female banker, at other times it might be the shortest skirt and highest heels that you have..... LOL
In public, should be casual, low key.

In private, what makes you feel sexy, what makes you comfortable? I don't expect you will be wearing it all that long anyway.

And fresh out of the shower with a towel wrapped around you can be very encouraging for me to drop into daty mode.