Sophistication, TCB & BCD Skills... Older or Younger?

well said EA...communication is the key to any and all relationships....
Even though we are all different we are not complicated. Neither are women, the only thing that makes either complicated is not communicating... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I agree with this statement and at the same time diagree..every man is different and that is what makes some men complicated...I believe that maturity as well as young mental status varies from woman to woman....I am mature and view sensuality as well seduction are as important as being young at heart.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Seasoned Sophisticated class at its best! Well said! Only the most astute providers try to figure out what HE wants not what THEY want! Focus on the person, not the group!
... the only thing that makes either complicated is not communicating... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
...communication is the key to any and all relationships.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Yes, but it takes a mature, sophisticated person to recognize that!!
It takes sophistication to understand that you have to talk to each other....lol. Well if thats the case then we have an enormous amount of immature people on this site...
It takes sophistication to understand that you have to talk to each other....lol. Well if thats the case then we have an enormous amount of immature people on this site... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Mr. Addict your only saying that cause its true! LOL
well said EA...communication is the key to any and all relationships.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
so true Irish, be it short term or long term relationships
I think I'm crushin on y'all who have posted after reading this thread.

Communication is the key that unlocks the door to relations. It is the passing through the door and responding to what is found inside that determines sophistication. What one finds inside varies from individual and even with a single individual from time to time.

Put into experiential a sophisticated lady responds to my needs and I would hope that I reciprocate, on each occasion. Sometimes and perhaps often times what is found within the encounter can be shaped to make it better. I know some ladies who are great at this. Most are mature, seldom have I encountered a newbie who is good at it. The use of newbie implies experience rather than merely chronological age.
It's a bit of a stretch and too much of a generalization for my liking....I don't like to pre-judge people by their age range, as I've experienced them all first hand. I do agree that experience comes with age, but our experience also come from our own experiences, and I think you'll find there are plenty of women out there under 35 who have experienced more than some of the over 35 group, I know I have...bloody hell
It's a bit of a stretch and too much of a generalization for my liking....I don't like to pre-judge people by their age range, as I've experienced them all first hand. I do agree that experience comes with age, but our experience also come from our own experiences, and I think you'll find there are plenty of women out there under 35 who have experienced more than some of the over 35 group, I know I have...bloody hell Originally Posted by Valerie
You, my dear, are not to be compared with anyone!!

Remember....You're only young once - But you can be immature forever!!
Although there are exceptions on both sides I have to agree that the 35 to 45 age group is by far the best. They not only understand better they are far superior in services. Before you beautiful young ladies start getting pissed I did say there are exceptions.
All this sweet rhapsodizing about the power of communication seems a bit overdone in the context of a one or two hour session. While I value good conversation, after five minutes the game should be on and the communications short and to the point: "Yes, right there and don't stop!"

I have shared some lovely post tryst conversations but they have been OTC since I won't pay to hear my peculiar blend of inane blarney.

I make it a point to try to see smart providers. You can teach oral skills but you can't teach smart. The smart young ones are quick learners and they become "sophisticated" rather quickly. From that point on its just a matter of refining skills and approaches.

A reference point for me is my reviews and I don't see that much difference in how I interact with the women of different ages and the level of pleasure attained.

I have enjoyed OTC friendships with a small number of ladies and most were older and age appropriate, but really isn't the point of this thread.

Awl4knot
With age comes wisdom and the more men a provider sees the smarter she gets and the more able she becomes to handle her clients,
Ive seen gals who could sell ice to an iceman because of their skills in handling men and lets face it guys ...we like to be handled.
So yes i believe the older providers have better skills and personalities to handle different kinds of men because they know what we like and what we want and have the communications skills to talk us into anything.
Having only seen women 29 yrs and up, so far, I can say the BCD skills not only were better with age, but also with the amount of time in the biz. When you have a less inhibited lady with intelligence and open dialog, like Kat Butler, age wouldn't have mattered, as I was comfortable going where I hadn't gone before and enjoyed every minute of/with her! I have no doubt she's only gotten better in her 30's!

The more mature the lady, the more comfortable and at ease they were with the wheelchair. I've had a couple of younger ladies, experienced in the biz, who wanted to meet me socially before agreeing to go BCD. Unfortunately it never happened, since I don't drive. I'm ok with that because I understand the fear of the unknown seems to be stronger in those with less life experience, with some exceptions.

Maturity has more to do with life experience and intelligence than age, and I'm seriously hoping to one day find that maturity in a younger provider and meet hem. If you feel you fill the bill, I'd love to chat with you. Til then, I am happy seeing ladies 30's-50's.
It's a bit of a stretch and too much of a generalization for my liking....I don't like to pre-judge people by their age range, as I've experienced them all first hand. I do agree that experience comes with age, but our experience also come from our own experiences, and I think you'll find there are plenty of women out there under 35 who have experienced more than some of the over 35 group, I know I have...bloody hell Originally Posted by Valerie
I understand your hypersensitivity on this issue since your showcase shows you are only 25. However, your "history" would seem to indicate that in the time you've been in the "business" (assuming you got in at 18), you've probably put in 10-15 years of hard living, and indeed, you have the experience of a much older person. And as far as you're concerned, you may be right in your assertions.

However, in general, I think most posters are correct. Most guys, including me, are extremely reticent to gamble $$$$$$ on a session with a young lady that may not go well for a number of reasons. We prefer to have better odds at that cost, especially in this economy.