Review: Notsofabulousrussian

Sorry to get everyone's panties in a wad. I was just trying to look out for the board as I would hope the board is looking out for me. Valuable lesson learned that some posters are white knights or maybe even the providers themselves posting under a pseudonym. Either way, I'm a little tired of blowing good cash on fake and/or dishonest providers. There are many, many beautiful and righteous providers out there...being a newby to reviews I have not posted about them yet...but I will...and the board can count on an honest review from WUB. Originally Posted by WokeUpBreathin
Your reviews are idiotic....if you can't afford the hobby, get out.
Sorry to get everyone's panties in a wad. I was just trying to look out for the board as I would hope the board is looking out for me. Valuable lesson learned that some posters are white knights or maybe even the providers themselves posting under a pseudonym. Either way, I'm a little tired of blowing good cash on fake and/or dishonest providers. There are many, many beautiful and righteous providers out there...being a newby to reviews I have not posted about them yet...but I will...and the board can count on an honest review from WUB. Originally Posted by WokeUpBreathin
I guess I'm old school . I grew up with if you can't say something good about somebody don't say nothing at all . Unfortunately that old saying doesn't address the concept of reviews , good or bad . I guess my opinion would be to express pleasure or displeasure , satisfaction or un-satisfaction , give a favorable or unfavorable review without humiliating or saying outright hurtful things that you know that person is going to read . There are better ways to get the message across without downright hurting somebody's feelings . Maybe the rest of the story would be a better place to put the really hurtful stuff . You might have a red rash up the crack of your ass and your balls stink but i doub't she would state it publicly . I'm not a white knight nor a dark one so don't take it as me attacking or knocking you . You got your point across I guess but it did seem a mighty crude way to put it so I can't champion your effort either .
Well, I saw her last night, ... Originally Posted by mojito
Please don't post in review threads that have been idle over 30 days since the last post. See Rule 13.

Btw, everyone is entitled to their opinion and it is not "idiotic" just because it differs from yours!