Just Wondering...🙋🏻

Lexxy, Amber Does, and Jessica Moore in particular have been great about giving references to me personally. Always a prompt response, never attitude, and very helpful.
  • Tiger
  • 06-18-2016, 10:44 AM
Or poach the client after receiving a request Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I can be poached?
This is an interesting discussion. Unless you know the provider you are asking for a reference, why would you value that information at all? And if you know and trust the provider, I imagine they would have no problem responding to you.
I respond to girls asking for a reference before I even respond to guys messages, usually. Lol

I get busy and have a lot going on but I STILL take the time to give someone a response. Some ladies need to take a lesson on this, still....
One must remember that some ladies/men do not have good business skills. Communication is a skill. Posting taint photos is another skill the ladies seem to be lacking.
I can be poached? Originally Posted by Tiger
I don't get many reference requests but it may be bc I don't see alot of different guys.. but when I do get a pm for a ref I try to return it right away.
Why didn't you respond to my reference check?
Why didn't you respond to my reference check? Originally Posted by lillygrey
Did u send a pm? Bc I never got one?
I sent it to your email that you gave the client the gmail account
I sent it to your email that you gave the client the gmail account Originally Posted by lillygrey
Yea I don't check my email often, unless I'm trying to make plans.. sorry, next time be sure to pm me and I will get back to u.. xoxoxox
Kayla gave me a ref once. I really appreciated it & never have had the chance to properly thank you sweetie!! 😘
Miscommunication. If I'm using a provider for a reference that I know doesn't check pm's but does use email. I tell the provider I want to see to be sure to email the reference because she doesn't check pm's. As an example.
I respond to girls asking for a reference before I even respond to guys messages, usually. Lol

I get busy and have a lot going on but I STILL take the time to give someone a response. Some ladies need to take a lesson on this, still.... Originally Posted by Amber Does
You truly are a sweetheart. I appreciated your email yesterday morning, I haven't had a chance to reply, working on it now lol. It's refreshing to hear that some girls have your back in this business. I've had some crappy experiences as far as providers just blatantly ignoring reference requests or once I contact them they'll message the gentleman and all of a sudden they're offering specials, lol.