WHAT ARE YOUR MOST FAVORITE ROLEPLAYS THAT ARE ONE ON ONE

My son last night was a good little boy and treated mommy right. He always was my favorite.

My lady likes to make me her bitch and I serve her what ever she orders. If she wants her tits sucked for ten minutes they are sucked until she's good. Dito DATY. If she wants ass or breast worship then of course that goes until she calls the next play. She pulls hair, spanks and ditry talks. Tease and denial until she is ready for the love juice delivery and no release until mommy gives permission and she tells me where she wants it delivered. Sometimes she gets excited and tells me "do your self bitch" but orders to take that load wherever she wants. My job of course is to make the delivery when and where It's ordered Or your a very bad boy! I could go on but suffice it to say "She's a very kinky girl..The kind you dont take home to momma!!lol

I could go on but you get the picture. Really hot ebony lady. Yum.
How about some doctor patient or doctor nurse or nurse fucking patient?? Femi, love for us to play them all next time you are here.

http://www.xvideos.com/video2382835/...ects_her_pussy

http://www.xvideos.com/video18513373...ie_plays_nurse
I am especially foind of theh one where she prtends to like me well enouh to fuck me, or at least suck my dick,lol.
Mine are along the lines of Femi's.
MD, I love to play a doctor and patient roleplay. Maybe we can start out at your office where you rape and cream me and with your cum dripping out of my pussy, you take me to your place for more anything goes sucking and fucking
I love office coworker role plays.
Oh my. Well I'll give nurse Jenkins there at least five stars. Omg. Now that's an athlete!

"Paging Nurse Jenkins to the Hilltop...on the hop!" Stet. ED emergency. Signing bonus's for all ebony nursing students admitted to Pony nursing school. Must pass extensive but very fun physical. lol
MD, I love to play a doctor and patient roleplay. Maybe we can start out at your office where you rape and cream me and with your cum dripping out of my pussy, you take me to your place for more anything goes sucking and fucking Originally Posted by FemiLove
Femi I hear that makes for great shaving cream 'down there" since it's already there, or warm pudding/custard while its still hot out of the oven so don't let it go to waste you lil hottie!

Which so you prefer Creme Fraiche or Creme Brulee? Also the Borealis Face Cream is to die for girl!
  • =cP
  • 10-30-2016, 07:34 AM
I like for a woman to dress up like a roadrunner while I dress up like a coyote.... then I chase her around while she says MEEP MEEP!!
So many great roleplays!! ftango, I love all types of cream!! I get a lot of PMs from guys who are really into a creampie roleplays- cream from them but mostly from other guys I would see right before them. Seems like a lot a guys want to cum over and find my pussy dripping cum All sorts of very hot ideas One guy wanted to take me out to a fancy dinner, fuck me in the bathroom and cream me and then we enjoy the dinner with cum dripping out while he fingers my pussy while eating our dinner and we both enjoy that creampie)))
Well I guess if you produce enough chocolate sauce(the love juice kind) you guys could put it on the desert and enjoy it! Wait...did I just invent a new desert? The chocolate vanilla CREAM sauce Sunday.!! Add a banana and a few nuts. Delish!

Sorry no pun intended but yes that was low hanging fruit....oh and dont forget the pie for the cream pie!

Ya know, I just love chocolate cream pie. You really just cannot beat a good,moist, hot chocolate creamie pie as we HEAD into the Holidays! Does Anyone know who has the warmest ,sweetest chocolate cream pie in Dallas? Getting a real craving for one! Must be real juicy and moist though! And hot. Sorry I just can't eat any dry or cold pie. It's just too dry....! Please PM me with your best coco pies reciipes. Maybe we can do a test kitchen on them one afternoon. Please be hot fit and near the Hilltop all you beautiful lady ebony chefs out there!
ftango, I am a very good cook and baker and know how to produce all sorts of creampies for the holidays. Did you want to help me with the filling or do you just want to enjoy the eating after I make the pies? I am sure there are other ebony cooks who can help me in the kitchen as well. That will give you a lot of variety)
Femi, I think I want to start out giving you physical paying a lot of attention to that long tongue and deep throat as well as your tight pussy and step it up with a few surprises. Maybe start at my office and go either to your incall or my place. It will definitely be a long evening!!
How about some doctor patient or doctor nurse or nurse fucking patient?? Femi, love for us to play them all next time you are here.

http://www.xvideos.com/video2382835/...ects_her_pussy

http://www.xvideos.com/video18513373...ie_plays_nurse Originally Posted by MD_4_HotFun

Doctor and Patient is hands down much absolute favorite fantasy