Period sex: Yea or Nay?

Dracula, where are you?
I enjoy it myself!! 😋
Fuck no
disgusting..I'm neutral to the visuals but the smell puts me off steak AND sex for weeks
Not unless I know her somewhat, but if she still enjoys it AND is not embarrassed by it then its fine.

Met a friend a couple of weeks ago where it happened. A BJ was off the table after as she said she didn't like tasting her own blood. Other than that everything was as available as normal, and once she realized it didn't freak me out, she thoroughly enjoyed it.
Not unless I know her somewhat, but if she still enjoys it AND is not embarrassed by it then its fine.

Met a friend a couple of weeks ago where it happened. A BJ was off the table after as she said she didn't like tasting her own blood. Other than that everything was as available as normal, and once she realized it didn't freak me out, she thoroughly enjoyed it. Originally Posted by GoAheadMkMyDay
Ewwww, I’m a pretty open monger, but a BJ after having period sex sounds disgusting. ��
Period sex is okay but DATY is out of the question.
Any providers offer FS during shark week or when Aunt Flo visits??

I’ve had some very hot appts earning my red wings but it seems most providers go underground or only offer BnGs during that time of the month. Originally Posted by Cyclone1996
Well very interesting topic I must say lol
I bet this is what it looked like.

Originally Posted by slubby
I had one session that looked similar to that. Lol. Was hitting it and all the sudden a gusher came out. Not sure if she had a device that was holding it back or what. It was like I struck oil. Gross and hot at the same time.

If it’s light and no weird smell, i’m Okay as long as I know ahead of time. But prefer not to hit it on shark week.
Hell No
Only with Laura Lynn