WTF No one Thanked our VETS?

• j.mo
  • 11-19-2011, 07:15 PM
hmmm... what you sayin is, the brave veterans of Granada sacrificed life and limbs so the hippies and the vagrants can occupy Wall Street; but you did not loll around the back lines so I can quote the First Amendment on a fucktard board.
yeah mojo.. it ain't lookin' good for him
hmmm... what you sayin is, the brave veterans of Granada sacrificed life and limbs so the hippies and the vagrants can occupy Wall Street; but you did not loll around the back lines so I can quote the First Amendment on a fucktard board. Originally Posted by j.mo
I wouldn't worry about this person. Obviously this person is just playing with an alternate handle. When he logs on this this handle, he's in is 'bad boy' mode. It's just a way for a person with no life to get attention. Usually people like this crave attention, either good or bad.

If you ban him and his handle, no doubt he will acquire another handle shortly and disappear until his 'craving' gets to him again, then he will find something else to post about.

It's easy to read the mind of a child......................... ......
  • L.E.
  • 11-20-2011, 09:09 PM
(edit by staff.... Surely there is a more civil way to act with your first posts..... Insulting remarks are not needed here thanks.... -JaD)
On the troll scale, he rates about a 3 out of 10. He will get bored and move on quickly.
Thanks for what: Viet Nam? Originally Posted by j.mo
Is there really someone who faults our inlisted men and women for vietnem? Good Grief. They were serving their country. They didn't have any say so as to where or why. They did what they were trained to do, follow orders. I wasn't even born yet, but my heart still aches for those young men who served their country and were welcomed home by jeers.

I take every opportunity I can to thank a vet. If I see someone in the grocery store in uniform, I always ask for a hug and say thank you. I've never had any one refuse the hug and the reply is always a simple "you're welcome". I love all of our heros.

BTW: Every day is Veterans Day at my place. I offer a substantial discount for incalls to vets.
Is there really someone who faults our inlisted men and women for vietnem? Good Grief. They were serving their country. They didn't have any say so as to where or why. They did what they were trained to do, follow orders. I wasn't even born yet, but my heart still aches for those young men who served their country and were welcomed home by jeers.

I take every opportunity I can to thank a vet. If I see someone in the grocery store in uniform, I always ask for a hug and say thank you. I've never had any one refuse the hug and the reply is always a simple "you're welcome". I love all of our heros. Originally Posted by SweetMelody
Thank you for your heartfelt comments!