How many of you does ass-kissing?

• anita
  • 10-14-2010, 01:20 PM
I think you already know my answer

Did you like it?

BTW I'll do it if she has no hygiene problem Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You caught me off guard though, didn't think you would do it. Would you like a provider doing the same on you?
LOL. Hell yes I liked it, I like anything from ass worship;ass-kissing to greek Originally Posted by anita
Shit! I should have included Greek in my request last time lol
You caught me off guard though, didn't think you would do it. Would you like a provider doing the same on you? Originally Posted by anita
Don't know cause I haven't had it done and I might not mind the licking thing but anything more would be uncomfortable for sure.

I think there are a lot of things providers are surprised by when they meet me
  • anita
  • 10-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Shit! I should have included Greek in my request last time lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Don't hate yourself, there is always a second chance lol
I've been interested in doing DATO but a little apprehensive because I'm a germaphobe. I would need to be sure your ass was thoroughly cleaned.
Depends on the ass. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Yep. These, for example:

I don't like stuff in or around my butt, some do. Now that's not to say I wouldn't mind giving Anita a good licking!
Yep. These, for example:

Originally Posted by blowpop
Yup, I'd lick all over those.
  • Trey
  • 10-14-2010, 01:48 PM
Don't think I want to get into licking ass hole, tossing salad, eating starfish, what ever you may want to call it I'm not into that. I don't want it done to me either freaks me out. Kissing ass cheek is different I can get with that.
It is called j353 when it is on steroids
Don't think I want to get into licking ass hole, tossing salad, eating starfish, what ever you may want to call it I'm not into that. I don't want it done to me either freaks me out. Kissing ass cheek is different I can get with that. Originally Posted by trey
Never thought I would like doing it to a woman either until I saw the look on one ladie's face when I did then I was hooked lol.

Now still don't think I'd bd interested in anything coming near mine lol.
I like to give but not to receive.
  • Trey
  • 10-14-2010, 04:01 PM
So Anita do you like your butt hole licked? I mean you are asking the question, is there a technique for doing it right?
  • anita
  • 10-14-2010, 04:29 PM
So Anita do you like your butt hole licked? I mean you are asking the question, is there a technique for doing it right? Originally Posted by trey
Yes, it feels great. If there is a technique I do not know it lol. Just kind of do the same thing you do with your tongue with DATY...But you would'nt need much advice, you said you are not into it.

There are plenty of things I am not into either lol...like brown shower
i tried that on BM and got a hair ball, so im not interested in that anymore unless i can inspect it first and its hair free!!