definition of "recent pics"

I don't go back that far but still, some of my 60-80 year old cameras and lenses are my favorites. Though I've never shot film with a provider. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I love your avatar
Hobbyist definition: picture is an accurate depiction of what she looks like at present.

Provider definition: picture was taken since the invention of color cameras. Originally Posted by daty/o
LOL!

I really don't understand what's so difficult about keeping physical shots up-to-date and blurring the eyes, nose and mouth, or taking shots without showing full facial features. Women's physicality changes much differently from men, and unfortunately the "provider" life seems to have some effect to, especially if they're full time. One really has to be into taking control of their body and sorry, but some don't yet it seems the version of when they did is still luring people to the door. It's really not fair to the ones who DO keep themselves up regardless of how young or old their pics are.
Is two weeks good?

I love your avatar Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I love yours more! I'd love to do recent pix of you sometime!
I just updated more photos from last night. I usually play with my webcam every 2 weeks or so.. or if just feeling cute. I am thinking of taking some professional photos as well, but not sure how much of a difference it would really make other than it is fun.. lol
Is two weeks good?

Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Absolutely! LOL
I just updated more photos from last night. I usually play with my webcam every 2 weeks or so.. or if just feeling cute. I am thinking of taking some professional photos as well, but not sure how much of a difference it would really make other than it is fun.. lol Originally Posted by melannie_star
Buns AND a webcam? Hmmmm..........
  • zebra
  • 10-11-2015, 08:07 AM
3 to 6 months Date & Time stamped to be accurate.

A ladies weight can change, we all know their hair color changes frequently on the younger variations, so 3 to 6 months sounds pretty darn good to me. Now if were talking professional photos once a year if the lady has any significant changes. Am I too critical ?

damn THN! Your looking mighty nice these days!!!! I like your calf's and thighs.
I forgot what the thread was about...all I can think of is "why haven't I seen THN!"
I try to get mine current
I try to get mine current Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Yes you do J, and I'm sure your clients appreciate it. The new one is nice, btw.
LOL!

I really don't understand what's so difficult about keeping physical shots up-to-date and blurring the eyes, nose and mouth, or taking shots without showing full facial features. Women's physicality changes much differently from men, and unfortunately the "provider" life seems to have some effect to, especially if they're full time. One really has to be into taking control of their body and sorry, but some don't yet it seems the version of when they did is still luring people to the door. It's really not fair to the ones who DO keep themselves up regardless of how young or old their pics are. Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX
Yep. Well said. Some ladies like to get pissed at you when you tell the truth about their old, dated pics.

It's not the hobbyists' job to keep you in shape, it's YOUR job. Now, if you want, we can workout regime for some of you. I can GET you in shape, if you want.

I know if it was my job to be/stay sexy, and knowing that it affected my earning potential, I'd be working it out somewhere instead of complaining on the boards.

Some providers are in denial about their weight issues, but they'd rather argue than fix it.
Awesome. Thanks to the ladies who replied. I seem to never have any issues ogling all of your pics as they seem to stay very current. Love it.

Someone mentioned a webcam... I've asked this before as well as it would be great for enhanced interaction before an appointment. Some gentleman dig the fact they can visually interact BCD before a play date.
Date stamps can be easily shopped in, so that's not the be all end all of authenticity. I do get concerned when I see the same pics for years, or when a lady leaves the hobby for a while and then comes back and uses the same pics.

Accurate pics are so important to setting the expectations of a session.