The youngest you've ever seen

I had a request from a 25 year old but when he arrived, he looked like 16. Had to check his ID and ask him a whole bunch of questions that a 25 year old should be able to answer. Well worth it...
tsrv...sorry darlin', you are WAAAAY not the oldest! I have a feeling you are just getting warmed up!
I can name a few providers that saw me in my early 20's.. I always got the "your so young" spiel.. Camille of Dallas popped my hobby cherry.

One of my most memorable was a double with Autumn Spring literally hrs after I got home from my second deployment..

@Hotlips- did you used to go by a diff name?
I've been turned down because I'm 27. Which is completely understandable. But that's your loss ladies.
I've been turned down because I'm 27. Which is completely understandable. But that's your loss ladies. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
....and my gain!!!
23.....and he was delicious!!!!

Spikebaby
23, and he walked out on me because I didn't look like Barbie. I immediately raised my age limit to 30, and haven't had that problem since. Occasionally I will be contacted by a guy in his 20s, but I almost invariably turn them down (soldiers in their late 20s sometimes get a pass). I'd love to take care of some youngins, but once burned that badly (I am terrible at handling rejection) I am not eager to repeat the experience. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
That guy is an idiot, you are beautiful Traci
Any man who walks away from Traci should be considered supergay.
I'm in my 40's and most people's jaw drop to the ground when i have to prove it. After I tell them my son is in college, they get that look like, "there is no fargin way you are that old."
Any man who walks away from Traci should be considered supergay. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I don't know, space is supergay!
started with aspd at 23 years old in 2007....not 27 for a few more months......would providers still turn you down if you are too young but verified on eccie by well known providers? who will see me?
homie
started with aspd at 23 years old in 2007....not 27 for a few more months......would providers still turn you down if you are too young but verified on eccie by well known providers? who will see me?
homie Originally Posted by homiefb
Yes, you may still get turned down. But in my experience, so long as you've got enough OKs and check her ad/webpage/p411 for an age limit first, it's not particularly common. I'm 28 and have hobbied on and off for about 5 years. Only remember a couple turn downs because of my age, and one of those was because I'd missed her 30+ rule.

And if you do get turned down, there's always patience. "Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough."
I'm 32 now and can say I have been 'in the hobby' now for over 13 years. My how times have changed...I feel so old these days.
I'm 21 and still looking for my first session