Is it too much to update pictures every week? I just wanted to share

I personally love the constant updates of pics, more providers should do that at least every few months, as far as the negative comments, BS you look great and your pics are always well done I hope we can't one day before I am done with the hobby!!
The pictures of her in the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Uniform is instant boner material.
Looks great Allegra. Keep posting those sexy pics.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Great pics. I can't look away. You are a beautiful / gorgeous women
While you are beautiful, I feel your face is too light compared to the rest of your golden skin tone. Granted, I'm no makeup user, and certainly don't know why someone would use certain colors over others; but I feel like you would look even better should your face continue said golden skin tone.

That lipstick tho... JustRight.gif Originally Posted by FunInDFW

This was a very honest answer...that even I could appreciate. You said that in such a way that I noticed you were careful not to be offensive while offering your advice.
You are so beautiful I doubt anyone minds
Nope... I like it
Smokin Hot as usual!!
This was a very honest answer...that even I could appreciate. You said that in such a way that I noticed you were careful not to be offensive while offering your advice. Originally Posted by Analeese
Lmao. Ur slick
The "Fapping Material" folder on my phone is running out of room.
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2017, 10:56 PM
Or one that hides her face. Originally Posted by PeterBota
You know what that means 9 out of 10 times, FUGLY!
you might want to try a salad once in a while....IJS
You are perfect
Querida are you doing Pilates your abs rock!

To the audience: I saw her at the grocery store with zero makeup and she is GORGEOUS
  • 11-15-2017, 06:16 AM
The pictures of her in the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Uniform is instant boner material. Originally Posted by ahab11
Yes! If you wasn’t a Dallas fan before , how couldn’t you be after seeing her in that outfit. Just stunning!!!

Just when I thought it couldn’t get better, she post even sexier pics. Damn