New Body Pic

i would so do ya!!! really!!!!
I love all type of women whatever their size,looks,ages are.You look amazing btw Trinity.Great tats!. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
Thanks babes. I'm looking forward to getting back into the hobby. Hope I have the pleasure to play with you
Damn Trinity you weren’t lying when you said you’d put on a few pounds! That’s good though. Uncle Jack likes a little meat on the bones. Just ask Hot Summer. I have not yet had the pleasure of her company due to my Tourette’s and sticking my foot in my mouth, but still hold out hope that I will meet her one of these days. All that said, you look great and hope we can meet sometime!
Damn Trinity you weren’t lying when you said you’d put on a few pounds! That’s good though. Uncle Jack likes a little meat on the bones. Just ask Hot Summer. I have not yet had the pleasure of her company due to my Tourette’s and sticking my foot in my mouth, but still hold out hope that I will meet her one of these days. All that said, you look great and hope we can meet sometime! Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
Yea but I'm already losing it slowly but surely. I don't wanna lose any of my boobs or butt. Fingers crossed I get to keep them. We should try to hook up soon