Reviews..????? "Rest of the story"

That's not why it was edited. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
That's what Dannie's post said this morning, that providers can't read ros on this site. Not sure why that would prompt a mod to edit that statement. I certainly hope it's true that they can't read the ros on this site.
It doesn't always get edited. It's been mentioned in sig lines and other open forums.
  • All4U
  • 11-05-2011, 06:17 PM
God grant me the serenity
to accept piss poor grammar, I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

And something to make you say who gives a hoot, this is hot!
That's what Dannie's post said this morning, that providers can't read ros on this site. Not sure why that would prompt a mod to edit that statement. I certainly hope it's true that they can't read the ros on this site. Originally Posted by still-asleep
And that's still not why it was edited.
And that's still not why it was edited. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Was it because typing in italics violates the content rules?
  • All4U
  • 11-05-2011, 08:22 PM
I suspect the edit is a symbolic,
Or remembrance of when F*w*n last had a menstrual cycle.
It's a conspiracy Originally Posted by monkmonk
It's called Insider Trading.

Aww, what the hell. I would be doing it if I were a businesswoman here. She can take it for what it's worth and parley it to her advantage or disadvantage depending on how savvy she is.

One can do all kinds of things...If one were so inclined.
I've said it before; write the reviews like you expect them to be read by the girls, because guess what,....
We all know what reality is. No need to spell out how to break the rules. Or to suggest to others they should even consider breaking the rules. What is, is. no need to rub it in everyones faces :-)
It sure ain't rocket science.
Was it because typing in italics violates the content rules? Originally Posted by still-asleep
Can a staff member point out where any such rules are listed on this site so the ones reading this thread can go see what NOT to post?
How about a little common sense? The forum rules say who has PA access. The question was asked and answered. There was no need to continue with ways to circumvent the rules. If someone figures out things on their own, so be it. No need to elaborate and suggest the rules dont matter. Especialy when some of the same folks complain about people leaking PA material
Can providers read the "Rest of the Story" on the reviews...Just wondering Originally Posted by Camoman
Forget what some are telling ... the truth is, and the way you should view anything you post, anywhere you post ... is that it could be viewed by everyone. The hope is that nobody can read.what they aren't supposed to be able to read, but that doesn't always happen ... and we hope any violators would be duly punished.
You should assume that providers have access to ROS because there are no controls to prevent it. Sometimes it's easy to spot because the same grammatical errors are made consistently by the provider (or her manager) and the hobbyist alter ego. In other more pathetic cases, white knights will transmit information, hoping to elevate their status with their ATFs.
  • 69er
  • 12-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Note that this is fully a two way street. While guys are not allowed in the "Powder Room" or any of the other ladies only areas, the say way the girls take a look, the guys can use. Truthfully, there are precious few secrets here.