If you see something say something even if you are full of shit.

As the OP says "say something even if you are full of shit" Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, leave it to a dumb ass liberal. Delay a flight for two hours because you "THINK" you saw something.

Jim
As the OP says "say something even if you are full of shit" Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So THAT explains why YOU are always " saying " things here, huh EKIM ! YOU ARE SUUUUUURE FULL OF IT !
Yeah, leave it to a dumb ass liberal. Delay a flight for two hours because you "THINK" you saw something.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What a dope. What's the matter are you BUTT hurt cause this thread was another one of your famous flops. Just stick with posting CGI pics that's what we expect of you, lol.

Jim
So THAT explains why YOU are always " saying " things here, huh EKIM ! YOU ARE SUUUUUURE FULL OF IT ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
What a dope. What's the matter are you BUTT hurt cause this thread was another one of your famous flops. Just stick with posting CGI pics that's what we expect of you, lol.

No, you're always this dumb. This thread and all your others have proven it.

Jim
No, you're always this dumb. This thread and all your others have proven it.

They do attract idiots like you jim.....
They do attract idiots like you jim..... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well I have to admit it's fun to laugh at them. Fuck with you about them and of course ultimately hand you your ass because you're actually serious about the stupid shit you post thinking that it's actually important, lol. Don't flatter yourself dipshit. Nobody takes you seriously.

Jim
Well I have to admit it's fun to laugh at them. Fuck with you about them and of course ultimately hand you your ass because you're actually serious about the stupid shit you post thinking that it's actually important, lol. Don't flatter yourself dipshit. Nobody takes you seriously.

You aren't smart enough to fuck with anyone, or hand them their ass jim. Sorry, to break the news to you.

As far as the things I post, they usually are just for stirring you clowns up.
You aren't smart enough to fuck with anyone, or hand them their ass jim. Sorry, to break the news to you.

As far as the things I post, they usually are just for stirring you clowns up.
Yeah right you're brilliant. Oh, hate to break the news to you, you're not creative nor smart enough to stir anyone up you're just annoying and uninteresting. Go do some work on your dorky personality instead of posting stupid shit on this forum.

Jim
Yeah right you're brilliant. Oh, hate to break the news to you, you're not creative nor smart enough to stir anyone up you're just annoying and uninteresting. Go do some work on your dorky personality instead of posting stupid shit on this forum.

Here is something for you to do, except for posting dumb reply's on my threads.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/twilight-zo...105010127.html
Here is something for you to do, except for posting dumb reply's on my threads.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/twilight-zo...105010127.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You live in the "Twilight Zone" that's why everything you post is so laughable.

Jim
You live in the "Twilight Zone" that's why everything you post is so laughable.

Your feeble attempt of transference just proved my point.
Did you know that the "c" stands for corn? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
i always thought it stood for the Speed of Light, but then again, you are the Dali Lama!

very gentle creatures i hear. could the Dali Lama be anything else???

btw, how's your cat? book sales going well? keeping him in catnip?