east Lancaster

• mar6
  • 02-23-2011, 09:20 PM
Tony Stark that is hilarious. The SW is looking at the google map car taking pictures of the street hoping to get picked up. Who knows, maybe they did.
Tony Stark that is hilarious. The SW is looking at the google map car taking pictures of the street hoping to get picked up. Who knows, maybe they did. Originally Posted by mar6

On an off topic street view topic, I looked at one of my brother's street. His next door neighbor is an Ex Vietnam Vet. But a hippie anti-gov paranoid they are gonna put chips in ours heads kinda guy.

He is on the street view staring at the camera car like the world is about to end! lol
i am in this area a lot,stay away. LE hangs out at the 711 on lancaster and beach....the whole vice squad. several black guys and a few female LEs that are the bait. they hit this area hard,i'd avoid it...i would never pick up a SW but to those who do.....be careful
picked up a BSW on Riverside several weeks ago near one of those seedy motels - wasn't really trolling, just out enjoying the warm day ... see this hot thin 'walker with red/gold hair .... she waved at me, I slowed down, she got in ... we talked - she immediately focused on $$ - no grabs, (although she did flash her titties) told me what she could/would do for me, luckily I had no cash on me - told her that - I was focused on listening intently - she told me her "party" was 'pills' - mine is awesome 420 & asked her if she wanted a taste - she declined (my second big clue - the first was no grabbing and the incessant dollar chatter)... she kept asking "what I was doing driving around - was I looking for a girl?" - naturally I negated that idea .... she kept asking "so are we gonna have fun or not" ..."can you just get me $100" (the price was steadily coming down as we drove and I demurred) .... finally I had run a loop back to her point of origin - she directed me to "the pink store" on R'side - as we pulled up with her expecting me to pull in and get some cash, I told her "no dice- don't wanna do this - don't want any trouble" - she kept up the sales pitch and I told her "I'm just not wanting to do this." Finally she stormed out of the car and said "see you around" - I drove off feeling I'd made a good call - kept on driving around - took a right on Lancaster - a few minutes later was stopped at the light on Beach & Lancaster and who do I see but this exact same BSW getting out of an UncleLeoMobile and heading into the 7-11. Holy shit! Either the bsw's are getting ferried around by FW'sFinest or I completely dodged a bullet with an undercover officer.... so as Thorne says: BE CAREFUL and always let your inner hobby sense (and not the "little decision-maker in need" guide your decisions. Guess they don't want to bother with pot busts or I was done.... PTL.
She must be working with LE but not actually be LE, unless the FWPD is breaking a cardinal rule and allowing Female undercover to get into a car with a potential John/Collar.