The NFL is tanking.

Not even on your best day... Originally Posted by R.M.
Hockey is a great sport, and the players aren't pompous primadonnas. But Asswipe is a cocksucking pig. His funeral would be his "best" day.
  • DSK
  • 10-08-2016, 07:47 AM
agree
Except for NCAA taking all championship games from North Carolina because they stood up to Loretta Lynch and her bathroom LGBT rules.
I am sure Yassup, Sistine and iv'e biggon would support her.
Letting their child go in same restroom as a pervert.
That's okay to them. Originally Posted by canuckeight
The NCAA needs to be careful with their liberal social crusading. The college game is fine as it is, and they could potentially erode support, and lose customers just like the pro game.

All those conservative white people in the stands are already told how bad they are in every other venue, so they might say fuck you to the NCAA and take their guns, religion, and money to NASCAR and hockey and baseball.
How many children are there with you, cantcounttoeight? You and your trannys are a happy bunch all pissing together. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As usual your response makes no sense.
cantcountpasteight, that's a good one. To count past 10 you may have to take off your shoes.
As usual your response makes no sense.
cantcountpasteight, that's a good one. To count past 10 you may have to take off your shoes. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Another brilliant post from cantcounttoeight. Who rattled your cage?
"Every time I call it a game, you call it a business. And every time I call it a business, you call it a game."