Kissing

Love DFK! If all the Provider offers is LFK I'd likely find another Provider.
How important is kissing to you on a date? LFK and DFK? As for myself, if I was on a one hour + date I would want to make out with the lady that I was with for 10 to 15 minutes while we were doing the other activities. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I liked are kissing date just fine on Saturday. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Me too babe, Muah. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
geez get a room

I think kissing is a nice gateway but I always will say it takes two to make a fantastic kiss. So if I am kissing someone and it's not there i just move on to other actiivities
When I started hobbying, I told my self I would never kiss. But it is not the same without kissing to me. I may not be a good kisser but it sure feels good.
The longer the DFK goes on, the more intense it becomes so kissing sessions lasting 30 min or more is very hottttt and you hate to stop. There are a lot of very sensual gals on Eccie including Tara who one could literally kiss for the entire session. Prolonged kissing in the shower with mutural fondling is very hottttt.
Prolonged kissing in the shower with mutural fondling is very hottttt. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
+1 on that! I would do that for a whole session (or until the hot water runs out).
it's fine as long as Epstein Barr Virus isn't an added bonus.
  • Caleb
  • 04-16-2013, 06:40 PM
it's fine as long as Epstein Barr Virus isn't an added bonus. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Ya shanked that one right into the water, Tiger. Take a drop and don't forget your penalty strokes. Nice feel good thread til now.

Kissing makes the session happen. With enough practice I hope to one day be in the same stratosphere as the lovely ladies I have met here. Here's to the best kiss on the planet.
Kissing is Great...........WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! However I seem to be in the minority when it comes to kissing in the "hobby". I don't really need it, and would honestly prefer Not To kiss a provider.My kisses are reserved for Loved Ones, not "playmates". Kissing is more intimate in my opinion! Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by Raider Power
The bold part. Some girls take it the wrong way though. Some don't. I never mean to offend. The one(s) I ended up liking the most don't seem to mind, or at least say that they don't lol, and that's great with me. Lots of other guys who'll be more than willing to do that with them, amongst other things.

I think kissing is a fantastic way to start off a session. Gets my motor really going. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Dang it. Lol

it's fine as long as Epstein Barr Virus isn't an added bonus. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Lmao, touche'
If a gal is hottt, kissing is very important. It really get everyone into the passion of the session very quickly and very a lot of intensity like mothing else. A kissing session is very hottttt Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I tend to go with that too, but not very important for me. Depends on the gal.