Burned out on tattoo's

They (Tats) don't work on some girls.

The girls that really pull it off have that whole hipster, slutty, bohemian, garter-belt wearin', fishnet vajjeweled, goth thing goin'
<<< Tat Free
But not taint free ...
I for one like tasteful ink on a beautiful woman and have booked sessions due in part to the girl having ink.Now the kind of ink that looks like you turned a 5 year old kid loose with a tat gun does nothing for me but colorful, well done ink I find appealing and for me adds to the experience, but to each his own.
how about having a big nasty tattoo right on your pussy! I seen it, gross.
how about having a big nasty tattoo right on your pussy! I seen it, gross. Originally Posted by Monica13
I haven't seen that in person yet but I would like to have an encounter with a provider with a pierced clit.Just recently hand my first BJ with a tongue piercing and liked it!I think a nice tat above the pussy would be okay, directly on it would depend on the tat and the girl!
<< Most certainly NOT of taint Mister Gentleman ECCIElonian, pyramider!

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
Originally Posted by Monica13
how about having a big nasty tattoo right on your pussy! I seen it, gross.

All I've got to say about that is YEEECCCH!!!!!!
I haven't seen that in person yet but I would like to have an encounter with a provider with a pierced clit.! Originally Posted by Riverstud
I saw a provider once with a pierced clit......As far as I'm concerned it just got in the way of me licking and sucking her clit during DATY and since it was actaully through her clit (vertically) and not just her clithood....she admitted to me that she wished she had never done it...totally aside from the fact that she said it hurt like holy hell....but it clearly damaged some of the nerves in her clit because she says she lost a fair amount of senstivity after it healed up....and thats a real bummer for her!
how about having a big nasty tattoo right on your pussy! I seen it, gross. Originally Posted by Monica13
YIKES!!
I love tattoos the more the better as long as there is some sense of direction.

Then there are others with just random shit in random places.
I do not like tattoos, do not understand the appeal of them and will never want them on my body.
I can understand if you personally do not like tattooed women. It is your right. I also agree that there should be full disclosure on whether or not a provider has tattoos. Whether it is disclosed on their profile or it is vetted out through the screening process. At the end of the day, if you do your homework carefully, there shouldn't be any surprises.

I personally love tattoos and piercings on a woman as long as they are tastefully done and are of professional quality. I definitely do not like trashy or gang-banger style tattoos though. I believe they tell a persons story, beliefs, and likes. I think they make a woman more exciting and add to the anticipation / suspense of an encounter. I don't know. Just my opinion. I love them!!!

Is anyone else getting sick of tattoo's????

Sorry about the rant....but that last one just really got to me! ICK! Originally Posted by Lucky 1

I like 'em but . . .

http://gawker.com/woman-cuts-off-tat...mai-1522160880

"Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do . . ."