CHAPPAQUA.....WE HAVE A PROBLEM...

And finally the story comes out. She broke no laws, no nothing. Just a repubtard attempt at taking her down

http://thedailybanter.com/2015/03/fi...edly-violated/
..just a repubtard attempt at taking her down Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
She takes herself down. That's her pattern. 2008 was no exception and then she took the thankless SOS job "thinking" it would gain her marketable experience.
I thought you had me on your "ignore" list..............

Typical liberal, you lie about everything; even inconsequential things, like who you ignore and don't on a hooker board.

Why are you such a loser UC? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why are you such a fucking troll?
Why are you such a fucking troll? Originally Posted by timpage
Even after you put someone on ignore, you still have the option of clicking 'view post'. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. No sinister plot. Not everything is some insidious scheme. Some things just are.
And finally the story comes out. She broke no laws, no nothing. Just a repubtard attempt at taking her down

http://thedailybanter.com/2015/03/fi...edly-violated/ Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
How dare you let a little thing like the truth...or facts....interfere with the clown posse's narrative on this story?!?

The secret illegal mail server is where all the smoking guns on Benghazi will be found. Yep. Whirlytard is about to break the story!!!

Video at 10.

http://thedailybanter.com/2015/03/fi...edly-violated/ Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
She is just a sleazy piece of shit.

Hildabeast's email policy violated Odumbo administration guidance
WASHINGTON — Mar 4, 2015, 3:43 PM ET
By NEDRA PICKLER Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) - Even if Hildabeast's use of a private email server to conduct official business as secretary of state was not illegal, it violated Odumbo administration guidance and undermined his pledge of historic transparency.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...dance-29390995
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You highlight violated. I would highlight NOT ILLEGAL. Nice try chicken stock. You and your butt budy LL cream jeans are hot on the trail of more bullshit.
You highlight violated. I would highlight NOT ILLEGAL. Nice try chicken stock. You and your butt budy LL cream jeans are hot on the trail of more bullshit. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Sending Classified, Secret and Top Secret information via an unsecured system is a violation of Federal law, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Since Hildabeast never used the government's secure system, she is going to have trouble explaining how she managed to transmit classified information during her tenure as SoS, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. And it remains to be seen if Hildabeast actually complied with the Federal Records Act, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Ozombie Toad Eaters are starting to come unglued...
You got me all wrong TrannyTim.............

I totally support our top bureaucrats operating their own private servers -

And I applaud HRC for ignoring the warnings from DOS tech people about her private system.

In fact, I would repeal the 2009 Records Retention Law that requires all government employees to use the US system for all correspondence.

Fuck those FOIA requests. These hard working bureaucrats have every right to keep their correspondence to themselves.

And fuck those investigators that want her (and staff) emails...

Who the fuck do they think they are?

And fuck that part of the American public that wants public records protected and secured.

Who the fuck do they think they are?

How dare you let a little thing like the truth...or facts....interfere with the clown posse's narrative on this story?!?

The secret illegal mail server is where all the smoking guns on Benghazi will be found. Yep. Whirlytard is about to break the story!!!

Video at 10. Originally Posted by timpage
Sending Classified, Secret and Top Secret information via an unsecured system is a violation of Federal law, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Since Hildabeast never used the government's secure system, she is going to have trouble explaining how she managed to transmit classified information during her tenure as SoS, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. And it remains to be seen if Hildabeast actually complied with the Federal Records Act, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's not a goddamned unsecured system shit stain! The server was private and secure as was the email. I know you wish it weren't true but your chicken dick ass has been foiled again.
You got me all wrong TrannyTim.............

I totally support our top bureaucrats operating their own private servers -

And I applaud HRC for ignoring the warnings from DOS tech people about her private system.

In fact, I would repeal the 2009 Records Retention Law that requires all government employees to use the US system for all correspondence.

Fuck those FOIA requests. These hard working bureaucrats have every right to keep their correspondence to themselves.

And fuck those investigators that want her (and staff) emails...

Who the fuck do they think they are? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
They got 55k pages of emails. It's not hidden. And it's not for foia requests that the law exists. It exists for national archive purposes.
So they got it all? Right?

They got 55k pages of emails. It's not hidden. And it's not for foia requests that the law exists. It exists for national archive purposes. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
So they got it all? Right? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Of course. I trust my govt implicitly.