911, what's your emergency...Eccie foooking needs me!

Manservant that cries wolf, have you ever heard the story?
Short of it, manservant cries wolf so many many times, that no one gives a shit anymore.
A sad place to be when people wouldn’t spit or piss on you if you were on fire.
No one would believe the liar screaming he were on fire.
You are a foooking genius SC Achilles. Please help your brother out and tell me again how to post videos and pictures in my threads please. Thank you.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Later today...make sure you bookmark it.
And yet you are giving this board attention while she is "there"? Is the problem you're thinking of your "Boss"?
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Does a manservant service his boss or is he there to get serviced by the boss. Im unsure what the exact duties of a manservant are.
Does a manservant service his boss or is he there to get serviced by the boss. Im unsure what the exact duties of a manservant are. Originally Posted by tbone2u

I think Russ summed it up by decoding his handle aka shinepole.
This is TFF. Maybe sc is the boss. This is getting interesting. I'm now wondering where px come in. Maybe for cleanup duties?
Maybe the thread sc started about multiples is about this.
All this time I thought he was talking about women being involved. I guess I was a little slow to catch on.

Looks like the 3 of them almost has us fooled.
Think about....oh likes Ebonics and brags on 3 ways and 4 ways. It's all coming together now. Can't believe I was so slow to see it.
This is TFF. Maybe sc is the boss. This is getting interesting. I'm now wondering where px come in. Maybe for cleanup duties?
All this time I thought he was talking about women being involved. I guess I was a little slow to catch on.

Think about....oh likes Ebonics and brags on 3 ways and 4 ways. It's all coming together now. Can't believe I was so slow to see it. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Think about....oh likes Ebonics and brags on 3 ways and 4 ways. It's all coming together now. Can't believe I was so slow to see it. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Please leave pxo out of this shit. Both Shine Da Great and SC ACHILLES openly admit they don't really buy slot of pussy. I know I don't. Pxo is still active. I guarantee you'll we are three different people. I'm not smart enough to create these many handles plus I don't buy pussy like that. I buy pussy with my Money maybe once every 6 months. #MOD TIES. Family. Honor . Respect. Free pussy. Real recognizes real. G shit. # my of paying for that dick suck. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez......
Please leave pxo out of this shit. Both Shine Da Great and SC ACHILLES openly admit they don't really buy slot of pussy. I know I don't. Pxo is still active. I guarantee you'll we are three different people. I'm not smart enough to create these many handles plus I don't buy pussy like that. I buy pussy with my Money maybe once every 6 months. #MOD TIES. Family. Honor . Respect. Free pussy. Real recognizes real. G shit. # my of paying for that dick suck. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...... Originally Posted by shinepro
I'm sorry, can you please translate this into English/Spanish I mean wtf did you just say?
  • gc161
  • 03-29-2019, 01:11 AM
I'm sorry, can you please translate this into English/Spanish I mean wtf did you just say? Originally Posted by TexasJess
idc as long as i can get a ride on that spacecraft
idc as long as i can get a ride on that spacecraft Originally Posted by gc161
Baby I always allow gents to ride !!
Does a manservant service his boss or is he there to get serviced by the boss. Im unsure what the exact duties of a manservant are. Originally Posted by tbone2u

It depends. As it was explained on Urban Dictionary it could be that the manservant is homosexual or it could be that he's mentally retarded....or both.

Same could go for the boss I guess. To each their own.
I hadn't thought about that BM...but you may be on to something
This is TFF. Maybe sc is the boss. I'm now wondering where px come in. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I’m guessing backup pivot man for shinepole or fluffer.....
I'd put my money on fluffer.