Trump-1(won) House Mismanagers-0(lost)

When did I say that? Can you link the post?

Or are you just a typical red-state right-wing cook?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROY32OsTDyQ

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA

You need professional help for your homosexual latency. It doesn't take any expertise to remember Pearl Harbor and how WWII started. Dumb fuck. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so.
Got me on the cook think. I should have written loon.
  • oeb11
  • 01-26-2020, 04:50 AM
The Fascist DPST's become more and more desperate in their fallacies as : The End approaches!!!

Time to re-circle the wagons and focus on pelosi's : Impeach 2021!!!
Eric Swalwell is progressing with his plans for nukes for Middle America to make AOC potus.

you too can play - appointments are made dayly to play with eric in his Sandbox by the reflecting pool.
It's managers 1. POTUS zero. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You've got the substance confused.

Here is the DimWit's "mound" of "evidence":

You need professional help for your homosexual latency(tendencies). It doesn't take any expertise to remember Pearl Harbor and how WWII started. Dumb fuck. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
So are you a proud gay man that lives in Austin like your bitch HummerHoe (aka Assup Yssup Rider) you should go back to grade school to learn the correct grammar to use

https://www.facebook.com/people/Yssu...00007361595382

tendency definition

an inclination toward a particular characteristic or type of behavior. in your case being gay
You need professional help for your homosexual latency. It doesn't take any expertise to remember Pearl Harbor and how WWII started. Dumb fuck. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
WWII didn't start at Pearl Harbor you DUMB FUCK!!
WWII didn't start at Pearl Harbor you DUMB FUCK!! Originally Posted by bb1961
It's amazing isn't it? And the worst part is "they" have to rely on Google now for their "background" when attempting to appear "knowledgeable"!!!!

Sorta like ShitFaced heading the pack for the DimWits!!!!

Dershowitz is on today to correct the legal record.
  • oeb11
  • 01-27-2020, 09:12 AM
9500 and the Fascist DPST's show a complete disregard for the Facts of WW@ - typical of their disregard of Facts in favor of their "Narrative Truth" as espoused by their lying leaders.
WWII didn't start at Pearl Harbor you DUMB FUCK!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I wonder if dumb fuck (eccieloser9500) knows two of the major mistakes the Japaneses made when they bomb Pearl Harbor other than they awaken a sleeping giant
  • oeb11
  • 01-27-2020, 05:41 PM
I doubt 9500 or any DPST understands WW2 was against the japanese, and other Axis powers.

Or, the reasons for the world wide conflict.

Or, care.
He's the guy that would vote for Pence although he doesn't believe ANYTHING he stands for.
He needs to Google Sept. 1 1939...
This doesn't say WWII started at Pearl Harbor. Comprehension. Look it up.

And bb1961 still stuck on the idea I would vote for Pence. Again. Comprehension. Does not mean anything to a Trumptard.

Good try...deflection isn't a strong suit of yours either.
  • oeb11
  • 01-28-2020, 07:27 AM
9500 can join ftw and vote "Uncle Joe Stalin".

Birds of a feather.
No underage references in this post. Appointments to join eric swalwell in his sandbox to play at nuking Middle America are available through his office website.