Lets remember the Battle of Camp Bastion

• CJ7
  • 09-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Uh, excuse me, dipshit. Obama is the President right now. It's his call. If/when he makes a bad call, he is the one to blame. No, it's not original. I wish it was, but Obama has made so many bad calls blaming him has become redundant. But it's still true. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

excuse me dipshit, you're correct, Obama is our President right now, not the bossman of the Brits.. how dumb are you anyway?

oh yeah, dumb enough to be a traitor motherfucker.
Should be pretty obvious but it is not what Obama did but what, once again, what he didn't do. In Bosnia they wanted to put US troops under foreign command but (give Clinton credit) he would not allow it. He sent our ambassador to the UN with our NO! Obama should have said NO! Then again what happened in Benghazi? No marines at the consulate but locals were members of the Brotherhood. Starting to see a pattern? You should. Obama has been farming out our security to locals, Bush outsourced it to contractors (but they were professionals with prior service), and the reason the Cole was attacked (and sailors killed) was because Clinton outsourced our refueling after decommissioning our fleet of oilers. See a pattern?
Hijacking your own op?
excuse me dipshit, you're correct, Obama is our President right now, not the bossman of the Brits.. how dumb are you anyway?

oh yeah, dumb enough to be a traitor motherfucker. Originally Posted by CJ7
Clueless and unable to comprehend, as usual. You were blaming Bush. Bush was not at fault. And who is the CIC of American forces stationed in foreign bases?

And if standing up for the Constitution and the Republic our Founders envisioned, with the proper amendments to expand liberty rather than contract it; if promoting personal freedom and personal responsibility, and opposing government meddling in a person's private life makes me a traitor, my question is, a traitor to whom?

I may be a traitor to this hopelessly corrupt and dishonest government, but never to my Constitution, nor my country. NEVER!
Going with the flow.
Clueless and unable to comprehend, as usual. You were blaming Bush. Bush was not at fault. And who is the CIC of American forces stationed in foreign bases?

And if standing up for the Constitution and the Republic our Founders envisioned, with the proper amendments to expand liberty rather than contract it; if promoting personal freedom and personal responsibility, and opposing government meddling in a person's private life makes me a traitor, my question is, a traitor to whom?

I may be a traitor to this hopelessly corrupt and dishonest government, but never to my Constitution, nor my country. NEVER! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Hey Hanoi I'm still waiting.