How did everyone come up with their name

Yes! PC - Private Connection! Gina was and still is a amazing business woman! I will always have the utmost respect for Gina and her team! She started from little and built her a empire on integrity and dedication. She could and should write a book. I’m proud to say she is my friend along with the team that’s been by her side since day 1. A lot of people don’t realize that she not only does what we see, but she also has provided resources for us ladies. She has put blood, sweat and tears into P-411.

I don’t think she gets enough credit for what she has really done for us ladies. I know changes are coming but I hope she knows that she has made a difference in a lot of ladies lives.

If I ever decide to write a book, My first sentence will be...

You make it what you want it to be...it’s up to you. Alcohol and other stuff do not mix well with this..... Stay classy and know your worth. You are important.

My shout out to Gina of PC and P-411
I’m American and have wood that stays hard
American Hardwood
I Lurk..

Welcome Back
...business traveler and hobbyist for 30+ years across multiple boards in many places, but DFW is home base.
Just tried to distinguish myself as a gentleman
mine was an old time private eye, while stationed in the Philippines I used the name and said I was Mike Hammer, private dick, I'll investigate any hole
I love Daty while grabbing a woman’s firm butt and pulling that Y closer to me so
Lipsandhipster just for me
Ready for you again Tara whenever you are!
Impractical Jokers.
When I play golf its what I want to be! And the number would be a good round
I always loved the history behind the grand Duchess Anastasia of Russia. <•••••nerd alert
I was born into a military family dating back to the Revolution, that includes a CMOH. My path was set for me before I was born. But service in the early 70’s and 80’s wasn’t what it is today, or before, bringing me to what I am today..... my avatar
Mine kinda says it all.... ;/
Heritage --Viking
This is actually pretty interesting. I wish I had an educated, interesting answer. However, ain't it obvious? I just do … love to love.
Mine is easy. I get mistaken for being Hispanic, however, I'm black. Brown is a common name for a brother so I came up with Chico Brown. After 9 years of hobbying, it just fits now. Chico is my alter ego now.