Do you prefer to cum?

I want to get off over and over!....But I love getting the other person off better
HUMM!! Looks like we both like to get the other person off better, Valerie.LOL
HUMM!! Looks like we both like to get the other person off better, Valerie.LOL Originally Posted by shorty
Sounds like a fun time!
Too bad your not going to be in Memphis, the end of the week. We could have a blast with a mutual friend that's going to be in Memphis!! Maybe she wouldn't stand you up this time.LOL
...An orgasm is great, but one after another is even better! Originally Posted by missfuntimes
Yay, Jessie! I've added you to my Timex Girl Challenge list..!
ditto---I say "pop till ya drop"..........over & over & over is my FAVE!!!
Who the hell would want to stop at one if they could have more, regardless of being male, female, hobbiest, or provider? An orgasm is great, but one after another is even better! lol Originally Posted by missfuntimes
+1
Really?!?... You have to ask?....Really?!?
ditto---I say "pop till ya drop"..........over & over & over is my FAVE!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lmao "Pop til ya drop"....I just love you Dallas!
CUM AS MANY TIME AS I CAN!
cumfest
I have a hair trigger and cumming 4-10 times is my normal. I thank the Gods everyday for this wonderful gift!!!

For my partner (hobbyist or in personal life), I don't want to pressure them. If they are a one time guy - great lets prolong it and play. If they are msog, yea and lets break out the condoms!!!
wow the thoughts are in head are swimming. i think ill come several times just thinking about that
Lmao "Pop til ya drop"....I just love you Dallas! Originally Posted by Valerie
I think the question should have been more about what is possible for you rather than what you like. When I was 19, I once came 9 times in one day. My gf, who was 18, had a record 7 orgasms that day. Now I am 40, and I consider myself lucky if I can come 3 times in 24 hours. Of the women I have been with (civilian only), 1 could not come at all (that last only 3 months, naturally), several were 1 shot and done ladies (some could only come once during intercourse, but more w sex toys or DATY), but my best and longest-lasting relationships were with women who came multiple times during hard sex. The more a woman comes, the more likely I am to be able to (a)get it up over and over (b)keep cumming myself.
I have a hair trigger and cumming 4-10 times is my normal. I thank the Gods everyday for this wonderful gift!!!

For my partner (hobbyist or in personal life), I don't want to pressure them. If they are a one time guy - great lets prolong it and play. If they are msog, yea and lets break out the condoms!!! Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
===============
Now I am wishing for an excuse to cum to the land of the Arch for work and stay a coupla days....
===============
Now I am wishing for an excuse to cum to the land of the Arch for work and stay a coupla days.... Originally Posted by eb
This is a great midwest city and I would welcome you with open arms.

OR, I am traveling this year and wanting to see more cities