Just to clear some things up

He is now on vacation. Plenty of time for reflections...
Hopefully both will learn a lesson.

Boo drama
  • EZ.
  • 01-02-2015, 09:10 AM
He is now on vacation. Plenty of time for reflections... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I'd be thinking about women saying "ass, douchebag, cheap bastard, dickhead, classic POS or NCNS" not exactly pillow talk at least not in my experience. I'm old fashioned and more receptive to sweetie, me cher and baby.
Whoa!! Big ups to the snitch in the infoshare first of all!

And second, SoonerBorn you are a grade A idiot. Who the hell openly posts about things they're not even supposed to know about? I guess somebody's butt hurt they got called out lol at least all you did was NCNS me not ask me for bareback like everybody else.

Maybe he will learn something while on his vacation. But probably not
And you wanted to include me from a disagreement from a few years back? LOL...I don't deal with clients that have a smart ass mouth and that's all there is to it....Dude get a life Geez....The ladies private forum is just that...but obviously yes we have a rat..How funny...
I am one of the fortunate ones whom never got asked/contacted by the OP. But by reading on the situation, the common denominator is ……??? :-)
Thanks to everyone that started ECCIE and thanks to all the members. I love to read and follow everyday. This is much better than the reality shows now on the television.
I like all the ladies on ECCIE and hope they all have a great New Year and I have the opportunity to meet more of you fine ladies in 2015.
Never in my wildest dreams would I be able to get on a computer and meet such fine women and have the great private special times that we have enjoyed.
Thank you to all I have met and I have the upmost respect for the providers.
Well, this sure is a great way to start 2015!

Where is my duct tape? Some people might need it!
  • EZ.
  • 01-02-2015, 01:30 PM
I am one of the fortunate ones whom never got asked/contacted by the OP. But by reading on the situation, the common denominator is ……??? :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
If I was down to my last dollar, I would spend it on public relations.

– Bill Gates
Wow, that is certainly ONE way to come out of the closet!
Well, this sure is a great way to start 2015!

Where is my duct tape? Some people might need it! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

Roflmao(crying with laughter)

This is better than reality TV shows damn I do love this site
Thanks to everyone that started ECCIE and thanks to all the members. I love to read and follow everyday. This is much better than the reality shows now on the television.
I like all the ladies on ECCIE and hope they all have a great New Year and I have the opportunity to meet more of you fine ladies in 2015.
Never in my wildest dreams would I be able to get on a computer and meet such fine women and have the great private special times that we have enjoyed.
Thank you to all I have met and I have the upmost respect for the providers. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
nice post Mr. Satan..
And oh to who ever leaked out the info this is why I stay to my self a lot
who is the rat-fink who spilled the info to soonerborn she should get a severe tongue lashing!!! any volunteers??? LOL