How dis u get here?

That is a trait of yours that I admire. I know its real talk. Originally Posted by Dlh
What I find hilarious - and telling is Tits doesn't even know when he is being insulted with sarcasm by Dlh - Instead he thanks Dlh thinking he is getting a compliment.

As to Dlh's question, since you can find virtually anything on the interwebs, why not hookers. I can't recall if there was a site before ASPD that I joined or not - I think there was or it was a very early low tech version of ASPD. I do recall laserface was the mod on that board way back when
  • Dlh
  • 07-10-2017, 11:51 AM
U guys were looking up hookers when i was in grade school playing oregon trail... thanks for the response guys.
I found Eraps by looking for info on local pros. Looked interesting and 9 -10yrs later...here I am.
Titfuck! I am honored you stopped in to bring so much of your knowledge to my thread. I already knew that! Originally Posted by Dlh
His knowledge of DicknhisButt is far more greater than his day dreams of tity fucking...
U guys were looking up hookers when i was in grade school playing oregon trail... thanks for the response guys. Originally Posted by Dlh
How do you know hookers were on the www when you were playing oregon trail via floppy disk?
I migrated from ASPD to ERAPS to here. Like a lot of folks.
I migrated from ASPD to ERAPS to here. Like a lot of folks. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Basically followed the same internet path myself.
  • Dlh
  • 07-11-2017, 06:35 AM
How do you know hookers were on the www when you were playing oregon trail via floppy disk? Originally Posted by DicknurGutt

I was in grade school for 9-11
I was in grade school for 9-11 Originally Posted by Dlh
high school for me