Hottest 5...Not so hot 5

Three sides is currently bent over a toilet heaving his guts out. (I told him about those jaeger bombs.)

1. Frontal taint shot
2. Rear taint shot
3. Brown taint shot
4. Pink taint shot
5. Taint next to MORE taint
Can we take "face down, ass up" off the worst list and sub in boyfriend/pimp over your shoulder in the mirror shot? Originally Posted by targaman86
LOL, now that's funnt.
Maybe not top 5 worthy but I love a pic of a girl who can really work a pair of yoga pants. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Yoga pants and her hair pulled up in a bouncy ponytail... gigidy gigidy goo!!!!
Can we take "face down, ass up" off the worst list and sub in boyfriend/pimp over your shoulder in the mirror shot? Originally Posted by targaman86
That is so very tacky... how in the hell could you miss that?
Not hot: log in the commode.

Very hot: Lounging on gold colored egyptian cotton sheets and pillow cases with skoal sprinkled across her taunt body!

Old Dingus
[QUOTE=Dorian Gray;1052679919]Three sides is currently bent over a toilet heaving his guts out. (I told him about those jaeger bombs.)[QUOTE]

But pyramider's affliction does prompt some ideas for stripper photo shots:

5. Bent over toilet heaving guts out after a solid shift of drinking
4. Wiping nose with various garments or cocktail napkin because for some odd reason it is always running.
3. Sitting at table with girlfriend looking downcast because the two customers in the club have already been "served" by the other 6 girls who came in to make some quick $
2. Passing strange objects and money under the table in the back with the nice man who claims this club is his "turf"
1. Bitch fight in the parking lot. Pimp to the side is optional.

Truly, these would coominicate the woman's true value to potential customers?
I always love a woman in a mans shirt with nothing else on.
I always love a woman in a mans shirt with nothing else on. Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com
Agreed - sooooo agree! The only thing hotter is watching her unbutton it...slowly.
How about a pic like that just for you ? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Send it my way hun !!!

Although I gotta admit...."anything" tight fitting that depicts camel toe...is fucking hot!!!
Leg warmers... I know, too 80s
Leg warmers... I know, too 80s Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
Lol...nothing wrong with that dude...the 80's kicked ass....hmmmm......starting to have some Flashdance flashbacks....lol
Damn!
From the title, I thought this was another thread about ME!
Damn!
From the title, I thought this was another thread about ME! Originally Posted by boardman
It's all about you, studcat, and it's all good.
How about those black and white pics but 1 or 2 things are shown in color.
What would you like the 1 or 2 things in color to be?
Heels?
I love stripper heels