Asian... I think...? Titty fucking...

• Glr
  • 01-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Karina. I'm looking forward to a little Russian with you soon.
I love Russian so much that my name changes from BKAT to IGOR during the act...
Karina,

I can only only imagine that Russian with you would be an unforgettable experience. One that I hope to partake in very soon.

W.
I was thinking it should be called "Albanian" because it's almost to Greece and right before you "enter the Med", lol. I guess Italian works for that too
  • Tooly
  • 01-16-2010, 06:33 AM
When I was younger I thought the only way was the Kitty but, as I have gotten older it does not matter anymore. Titty fucking is great. The view is great and the lady has easy access with the tonge. OH and you can give them a pearl necklace for the reward. LOL Also, a pinch between the cheeks. Hmmm the ass cheeks that is. Almost as good as Titties but, you need to be in the spoon position. Stripper slide is good too and don't forget the HJ if they know what they are doing.

One of the most important things is not what you call it but, whether you like it or not and the lady needs to be built like Karina. Me being a long standing member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee little ones don't always pay off.

Good post Karina and Nice Avatar Too.
  • Kane
  • 01-16-2010, 08:48 AM
I thought this was called giving woman a pearl necklace. Am I wrong? Women don’t like jewelry any more?
  • 01-16-2010, 08:55 AM
Enjoy Russian as long as the lady I am with is comfortable with it
Its one of God's miracles