"Ebony Providers & Gentlemen wants?"

I was very interested in what the responses would be to this, sad to see so many people skirting around the issues. There's nothing like a hot debate to get me boiling in the morning! lol. I do think tips and guidelines are imperative for ANY lady operating as a provider, regardless of race though.
I was very interested in what the responses would be to this, sad to see so many people skirting around the issues. There's nothing like a hot debate to get me boiling in the morning! lol. I do think tips and guidelines are imperative for ANY lady operating as a provider, regardless of race though. Originally Posted by exoticentyce
Exactly!
I was very interested in what the responses would be to this, sad to see so many people skirting around the issues. There's nothing like a hot debate to get me boiling in the morning! lol. I do think tips and guidelines are imperative for ANY lady operating as a provider, regardless of race though. Originally Posted by exoticentyce
Or. . . maybe the responses are the honest truth and the responders have no "issues" to skirt. Just a thought.
Regards,
I wasn't skirting around the issue, just giving my opinion. The issues of self worth, bad pics and bad incall locations are far from limited to ebony providers. I don't care if they are white, ebony or asian, if they have bathroom mirror pics, I'm not going to call them. If ThEy HaVe AdS LiKe ThIs, not gonna call. If they are staying in a cheap motel, not gonna call. Having a ghetto image is a bigger issue for ebony providers than others, and in my opinion something that they should be aware can severely affect there ability to draw customers from certain markets.
I wasn't skirting around the issue, just giving my opinion. The issues of self worth, bad pics and bad incall locations are far from limited to ebony providers. I don't care if they are white, ebony or asian, if they have bathroom mirror pics, I'm not going to call them. If ThEy HaVe AdS LiKe ThIs, not gonna call. If they are staying in a cheap motel, not gonna call. Having a ghetto image is a bigger issue for ebony providers than others, and in my opinion something that they should be aware can severely affect there ability to draw customers from certain markets. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Exactly!