I got a job!!!!

Congrats.

Trooper H
I am SUPER excited!!! I have been looking for a job and found a great one that is less than 2 miles from home!! Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
two miles!! double congratulations to you!!!
you could almost walk there and get some exercise in.
i'm working from home most of the week and the commute is great.

Congratulations Ivy! :-) I have a day job too but with very flexible hours. I go in and out anytime I please as long as I get the job done. It's great!!! Originally Posted by samantha thom
i wont touch that line w/ a 10' pole.
tho i sure would like to go in and out anytime and as long as i could to get the job done.
  • fawn
  • 04-27-2011, 07:00 PM
Well Ivy, Congratulations on the new job.....The shirt I picked out for you gave you good luck....

Congrats and Best of luck!
Care to share what type of work, w/o revealing too much?
Hand or Blow? Both? hee hee hee

Sorry, since no one else would take the trip back of Junior High, why not?

Seriously, that's good news for you. No one can can be too diversified. Even if it won't lead to you becoming a "Captain of Industry," it's good to have a couple of revenue streams. Congrats and good for you!
Great News!
I am the Office Manager at a Local company that has been around about 9 years. I am super excited.

I love that I will be able to save back my "hobby money". Having a nest egg is a great thing...I a deserve a lil vacation!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!
Well Ivy, Congratulations on the new job.....The shirt I picked out for you gave you good luck....

Originally Posted by fawn

Of course!!! lol Thanks!!
  • motor
  • 04-27-2011, 11:06 PM
i wish you all the best, hope you do great.
Congratulations doll.
Office manager? mmmm ... I hope that job doesn't get you stressed up and makes you want to have a "release fix"
If you feel stressed up, just send me a pm with two references
just joking

Now seriously, I wish you the best in this new endeavor ...
Congrats Ivy
  • Sami
  • 04-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Congrats Ivy! It was nice to meet you last nite!
Ivy, great news. Congratulations! Well I guess it's evening now, or maybe a Saturday.
Great news from a sexy girl!

Hey if I ever work for you, can I beg for sexual harrassment?

Kisses sexy! You'll do great and I look 4ward to seeing you (ALL of you) next week...he he he...wink!

Love ya' GirL
XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
You Suck.

I hope your new boss is a nose picker....and he can't keep his hands out of your hair. LOL....I'm only kidding. Not really. Okay, I am. Not.

I love you.
Asshole.

~Kelly TNT