A devastating loss.

Sorry for your loss, my prayers & thoughts are with you & your family.
I am so truly sorry for your loss. I lost my boyfriend the same way two years ago. I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care of yourself and be sure to ask for help from those around you. People want to help and feel needed but many times don't know what to do or to say. And keep talking about your sister. You never know who your words will touch.
my heart goes out to you, i know depression well.....
Words can not express the pain that me and my family are feeling at this moment. My little sister with so much life to live and so many years ahead of her took her own life so unexpectedly. I am asking for help of emotional support for the image that I saw. I am also asking you all to be aware of your cihldern and your family who suffer from depression and emotional disorders. I put together a website yesterday to help offset the cost of burial for my little sister. You are all welcomed to send your words of strength and love, click, view or share the link. If you would like to donate please do, and above all please pray for her and our family and keep your family close before it is too late.

www.youcaring.com/care4chloe Originally Posted by AudreyAustin
As a father who almost lost a son to drowning and again due to mental illness, I know the hurt and pain you feel Audrey. I will check out your link and see what I can do. In this pretend play world we share here, we all need to remember what is real. It is real people, with real families, with real feelings and lives. May God comfort and embrace you in His loving arms sweet lady.
So sorry for your loss and the pain you bear. I pray something positive comes out of this. Cherish the good memories.
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you are surrounding yourself with positive and influential loved ones in your life. My mother was brutally murdered a few years ago and trust me when I tell you that it gets better as time goes by. I thought my world had come to an end. The way that I was able to overcome my pain and sorrow was through the love and support of my friends and family and individual counseling. God Bless you and your family.

Juliette
  • Old-T
  • 03-31-2014, 03:15 PM
I am very sorry for your loss. There is nothing I can say that will remove the pain, but you are not alone. There are others here who have been through similar. Fight to keep the good memories and forget the bad ones. Resist the guilt survivors often feel—depression is not something friends or family could have “fixed”. It wasn’t any of you left behind, it was an illness inside her, something most of us will never really understand. You loved her, she loved you. Don’t let how she died make you forget that.

My prayers are with all of you.
I'm glad to see you met your financial goals. It's so important at times like this to see and know that people do care. I hope you and your family can now begin to heal and work through your tragic loss.

God bless you and your family.