How to cleanse a racist..

He wouldn't you jewish fuck, he would be prejudiced, but as a white man in Mexico, he couldn't by definition be racist. Look up the word racist you jewish asshole- it states that the person has to be in a position of power and believe his race is superior to other races to justify them being in power- go back to your welfare state of Israel you jewish fuck and I challenge you to talk about Italy. We don't need the U.S to fight our battles- no wonder why the world hates jews. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

"no wonder why the world hates jews." WRONG! Lewd_Wiggleass and you are WRONG on everything...

"no wonder why the world hates jews." WRONG! Lewd_Wiggleass and you are WRONG on everything...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How many allies does the Israel have you idiot? How many countries don't even recognize Israel's right to exist? Stop being a jew loving bastard.
How many allies does the Israel have you idiot? How many countries don't even recognize Israel's right to exist? Stop being a jew loving bastard. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Lewd_Wiggleass, I'm not even sure you are a human...

I just love the all caring, embrace everybody, I am not a racist because I am black, I am not racist because I am tolerant, Democrats.
Yep I love watching the true colors of the Democrats as they spew their hatred of others across these forums.
  • DSK
  • 02-20-2017, 06:25 AM
I just love the all caring, embrace everybody, I am not a racist because I am black, I am not racist because I am tolerant, Democrats.
Yep I love watching the true colors of the Democrats as they spew their hatred of others across these forums. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
They can be hateful motherfuckers!!
  • DSK
  • 02-20-2017, 06:27 AM
How many allies does the Israel have you idiot? How many countries don't even recognize Israel's right to exist? Stop being a jew loving bastard. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You are an anti-Semite faggot who sucks Asswipe's cock.
Look up the word racist you jewish asshole- it states that the person has to be in a position of power and believe his race is superior...no wonder why the world hates jews. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Ok. I looked up the word "racist".

Oxford English dictionary.
Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/racism

Dictionary.com
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

(Notice that this definition includes the "idea" that race gives some members of society a right to rule. This is not the same thing as "fact". The racist does not actually have to rule to be racist. He/she just has to believe they "should" rule.)

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/racism

Merriam Webster
a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

There is no mention in any of these definitions of position of power or authority and no definition includes authority as a prerequisite for racism.
You are an anti-Semite faggot who sucks Asswipe's cock. Originally Posted by DSK
Nope.

Jealous?