Hey girls what are you going to be for Halloween?

Naomi and I posted the same thing at the same time, see you can't pull that shit with you friends, we know better LOL!!
Oh wow...that was epic ha ha. In sync are we? Anyone got a hymen I can borrow for a week lol. Paris has a really crappy Halloween night life. They just started maybe a couple years ago, introducing the Pumpkin Patch.
I think you should be a teacher
I make a better "student" he he.
Naomi and I posted the same thing at the same time, see you can't pull that shit with you friends, we know better LOL!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I know RIGHT!!! LMFAO!
TFF!!!!!
im going as the sexy black swan....i already found my tutu & corset

http://www.ecrater.com/p/12441959/bu...ds=black+tutu#
I am going to be a Virgin. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well then I am going as an Erection and I am gonna follow you around alllllll.... night Lonnnng, lol. I'll be going commando, lol if ya know what I mean. Oh and just for that night you can call me Paulie, lol.
A dick doctor..lol
  • Meko
  • 10-10-2011, 02:38 AM
I'm gonna be the black Marilyn Monroe . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Very very nice Naomi...have a serious thing for Marilyn even have a tat of the Beautiful & Sassy Legend...
Think I will represent the ATX here in Denmark and go as a sexy cop with a dom twist
Meko, nice ASSets and ur tattoo is off the hook
A dick doctor..lol Originally Posted by Anita Lay
LOL good one Anita!!
Well then I am going as an Erection and I am gonna follow you around alllllll.... night Lonnnng, lol. I'll be going commando, lol if ya know what I mean. Oh and just for that night you can call me Paulie, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762

Bwahahaha. Jersey Shore biaatch!
I am going to be a Virgin. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm sure that will be the most popular costume at whatever event you attend that night, London!
Well then I am going as an Erection and I am gonna follow you around alllllll.... night Lonnnng, lol. I'll be going commando, lol if ya know what I mean. Oh and just for that night you can call me Paulie, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
That is hilarious ACP! The visual is classic.
Maybe I'll be Lady Godiva, but I'll need a horse to ride nekkid. Any volunteers I can saddle?