Move out of the US

I'm very socially liberal and not fond of Trump as an individual or as a representative of our country to the world, but I'm tired of driving around in my country and feeling like I'm in Goddamn Mexico. However, it's seen as racist for wanting to preserve your culture and not wanting the people who began and built this country to become minorities in our own land. I am not in the least bit racist, but apparently it's hate speech when you say you don't want to see your state/country overrun with immigrants. I appreciate all cultures and welcome them to an extent, but I have no tolerance for illegal immigrants moving here and plopping out 4 and 5 kids a piece. I have no interest in seeing Texas become Tejas, so if Trump will push to make it impossible for illegals to work, and keep up robust deportation efforts, he has my vote.
I'm very socially liberal and not fond of Trump as an individual or as a representative of our country to the world, but I'm tired of driving around in my country and feeling like I'm in Goddamn Mexico. However, it's seen as racist for wanting to preserve your culture and not wanting the people who began and built this country to become minorities in our own land. I am not in the least bit racist, but apparently it's hate speech when you say you don't want to see your state/country overrun with immigrants. I appreciate all cultures and welcome them to an extent, but I have no tolerance for illegal immigrants moving here and plopping out 4 and 5 kids a piece. I have no interest in seeing Texas become Tejas, so if Trump will push to make it impossible for illegals to work, and keep up robust deportation efforts, he has my vote. Originally Posted by francoisuno
you are a racist. just wait till assup the pig wakes up from his wallowing in his own poop and sees this post. that racist old fuck will call you a racist. because that's what he does.

Is that you Huma?

It was never about Obama, it was about Obama's policies. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's a fucking lie.
I'm very socially liberal and not fond of Trump as an individual or as a representative of our country to the world, but I'm tired of driving around in my country and feeling like I'm in Goddamn Mexico. However, it's seen as racist for wanting to preserve your culture and not wanting the people who began and built this country to become minorities in our own land. I am not in the least bit racist, but apparently it's hate speech when you say you don't want to see your state/country overrun with immigrants. I appreciate all cultures and welcome them to an extent, but I have no tolerance for illegal immigrants moving here and plopping out 4 and 5 kids a piece. I have no interest in seeing Texas become Tejas, so if Trump will push to make it impossible for illegals to work, and keep up robust deportation efforts, he has my vote. Originally Posted by francoisuno

Your SLAVERY is all 0zombies FREEDOM...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
you are a racist. just wait till assup the pig wakes up from his wallowing in his own poop and sees this post. that racist old fuck will call you a racist. because that's what he does.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I hope you are being facetious about that racism thing. A couple of years ago I was driving down a street in KCMO called Independence Avenue. It was very hot and bright that day. The streets were deserted for the most part and I noticed that for about three blocks every business had a Spanish name on them. The windows had ads in Spanish and the few people seen walking around were swarthy (I don't know if they were Hispanic or not). The last grocery store closed last year after trying to fit in with both Spanish and English signage. That day, I had the strangest feeling that I was in a different country completely.
I hope you are being facetious about that racism thing. A couple of years ago I was driving down a street in KCMO called Independence Avenue. It was very hot and bright that day. The streets were deserted for the most part and I noticed that for about three blocks every business had a Spanish name on them. The windows had ads in Spanish and the few people seen walking around were swarthy (I don't know if they were Hispanic or not). The last grocery store closed last year after trying to fit in with both Spanish and English signage. That day, I had the strangest feeling that I was in a different country completely. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Trolling the stroll for whores?
  • DSK
  • 04-30-2016, 07:34 PM
I hope you are being facetious about that racism thing. A couple of years ago I was driving down a street in KCMO called Independence Avenue. It was very hot and bright that day. The streets were deserted for the most part and I noticed that for about three blocks every business had a Spanish name on them. The windows had ads in Spanish and the few people seen walking around were swarthy (I don't know if they were Hispanic or not). The last grocery store closed last year after trying to fit in with both Spanish and English signage. That day, I had the strangest feeling that I was in a different country completely. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It isn't the same country I grew up in...unfortunately.
about francoisuno's post and my reply, yes. it's called sarcasm. about assup the pig, NO.
they aren't stupid. they are insiders. that's why the "establishment" to preserve the status quo will do anything in their power to prevent Trump from winning. he scares the shit out of them. and that's a good thing.

how many libs said they'd leave the country when GW got elected? dozens as i recall starting with that pos Alec Baldwin. he didn't. because where else would he go where he can make millions as an overrated actor? nowhere.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yep, that has to be the case. They are afraid of Trump. Even if he doesn't win, if you listen closely he's revealing a lot.

Jim